Sequester

CeCiMom

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why haven't we seen the jury house yet? We are 3 members in and yet no footage? Has the price of gas affected even that as well?!

I think you might be right Fizzle...we should have seen the jury house

by now. Wonder where everyone is? :animated_scratchchin:

if they were in a jury house.. we would have seen something by now.

there is no jury house. i am calling it now. wait. i called it last week i think when they didnt show it. and then we didnt see jen going in this week.

arnold.. come back! i miss you.

Funny, I was wondering the same thing about sequester. Why isn't BB showing us sequester? This has been a staple in every season...All the houseguests in sequester sit around and guess who is showing up next...The newly evicted houseguest shows up with their tape of their eviction...This is very suspicious...Maybe, they would see Eric's game play, and that would tip Eric's hand to the jury, as to his motives...Those type of things could be revealed, perhaps unless the tapes were edited. I am very interested in knowing what is going on w/the jury house...If anyone finds out anything, let us know.

We may not have seen the seq. house yet because of the Hurricane that went that way. If the seq. house is in Cancun then they may have had to move the houseguests to another location. It is odd that we aren't seeing anything though. Every year they show the house and the arrivals of the next evicted members. Maybe they are moving them back to the house or maybe the house was destroyed during the Hurricane? I guess if we don't see anything Sunday or Tuesday then we know something is up.

Last year when they had the hurricanes in Mexico they moved them to Palm Springs a couple miles from my house. That is when they broke out of sequester and whooped it up at a local bar.

Archived