Sequester

CeCiMom

i do think by the sequester house footage dustin is going to be the most bitter jury member. a lot more then eric will be that is for sure.

i definately think jessica/eric have real feelings for each other, and no i don't think the fire has burned out. i think a lot of people don't like the couple, so they are reading their dislike into it. i don't know how long they will last outside the house, but i definately think people's opinion is influenced a lot by their dislike, not by actually what is going on.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Eric and Jess are cute as can be. I do not think either of them were expecting to find any kind of romantic relationship and it took them by suprise. I wish them both much happiness when they are out and I am glad they are done with the game because now they can just see what they have (or not). The big challenge will be having Eric revealed as America's player. She could take it as a betryal cause he didn't tell her - but I do not think she will.

If they do have something real and lasting, then they have gotten way more than any other monetary prize they could have won. They may have found something that is beyond dollars and that is a gift. If it turns out that it does fizzle (no pun on fizzle, lol...) then they are no worse for the wear and at least had fun passing the time. It just seemed to me with their body language that there is something real and deep there.

Between them and D & D, it has been the year of relationships. We have the beginnings of a healing between parent and child and we have the beginnings of a budding romantic relationship. I think it is nice. The house can be very ugly sometimes, it is nice to see good things come out of that.

JMHO.

Sequester footage was faked and forced again.....The "scenes" the Hg's did were some of the worst acting i have ever seen. I hope next year they spend at least as much money as the pickup artist does to put in a few hidden cameras and actually show real reactions.....not staged drivil

Lara

If they forced it, they should have at least borrowed a few cat fights from last year when Marcellas went off on Howie. "We're not in the house anymore, I don't have to pretend I like you!" MEOW. That way, even with the bad acting, it would have been entertaining in a Jerry Springer kinda way.

Jobs in the Jury House:

Dustin - the madam

Amber - one of the "girls"

Jameka - the chaplain

Zach - the bouncer (will "muscle" out anyone who gets out of line)

Eric - the spy

Jess - the sleeper

Jen - the outsider. Stands outside looking in.

zach will do a dance for everyone when he gets to the jury house aFu_NapoleanDynDance.gif

amber will tell the story again of how dick woke her up with a loud bang one morning aFu_PenguinCymbals.jpg

eric will then get tired of amber and as she waddles past him, he will push her into the pool aFu_PenguinWack.gif

Jen will realize that nobody likes her... it was no joke aFu_GoodbyeCruelWorld.jpg

Dustin sure acted like the "spokes-person" of the house.....he just

gets on my last nerve.... :scared: I still laugh when I think of that

shocked look on his face when he was voted out... :scared:

:smilielol: priceless... :animated_rotfl:

seriously, guys don't want to be liked? or they pretend they don't want to be liked? i'm just asking, not judging...cause i'm a girl. i mean, i think it hurts zach to sort of know he's the butt of jokes, and i hope they don't treat him like that anymore...it's so childish. it's not like they're all so much better than him, or jen. my son had a friendship with his best friend break up in 12th grade...and it was hard for him. and i think part of the reason it was so hard is because he tried to pretend it wasn't hard. just curious...

Take $500k out of the equation, as well as the cameras and suddenly I bet everyone is getting a long a lot better.

It does look scripted, but I bet it isn't. It is just that when cameras are on 24/7 you become accustom to them and act natural. In sequester there are no cameras, so when they suddenly pull one out and start filming, you don't get the most natural reactions.

It looks like a bad home movie, like where someone shoves the camera in a family members face and is like "say something".

it's not like they're all so much better than him,

Thats why I would care less .I mean would I want them as friends ?I mean sure guys are human but when you get older if you have confidence in yourself you know that it is just a game and you have a real life at home so no big deal.You are right about your son as most guys try to hide their feelings and high school is a whole other ball game .

I was scarcastic towards one poster that said Zach has no friends in real life and told him , all I know is you are not his friend.

To me Jen and Mike were the most likeable ones .Mike seemed like a guy you could trust .

Dick would be fun as hell to drink with but I would trust him about as much as I could throw him.

I didn't like Jen at first. I saw her reaction to her picture and listened to some of her comments and thought she must be kidding me! lol When I saw a link to her web site, I was curious what it would look like. After I looked at her website though, I was surprised to see how professional it was done, and how much experience she had at modeling and acting. Yea, she was strange at times in the house, but I had a new respect for her. I'm sure all the HGs are that way... it's way too easy for us as viewers to buy into the stereotypes of each HG that is presented to us.

Once the final 2 is decided they should bring all the jury back into the house for the last couple days (or week) and let the F2 campaign for votes. I know in this case it wouldn't matter but it would make for very interesting viewing. Rather than watching Dani pop vits and Dick cough, spit and fart. Although the farting I can't help but laugh at. Sure it's juvenile but I can't help it.

Archived