Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cajun, she doesn't bash people because she can hardly put two words together .

Sorry cajun, but really, did you see that frozen look on her face when Julie asked her a question?

i think she may be playing dumb.

i def. thought she tried to throw the HOH, cause she thinks everybody likes her and that she wouldnt be put up anyways.

but of coarse she won..

im glad she did. it mixes up the game.

I'm not really one way or the other about Jen. But even those who favor her, you would have to admit dont you think it would be annoying to be sequestered with her 24/7???? I think anyone may start to lose their cool just based on how much she talks. :)

Sorry cajun--honestly, I didn't mean that as a shot against her at all.

But more in response to your saying that she "seems pretty smart, but putting on a dumb act".

I simply can't imagine that she's that good an actor. I guess in time we'll find out....Either she's incredibly lacking in the brains department, or she's a phenomenal actor; it's not likely anything in between.

But hey, if she proves me wrong, I'll be the first to admit it!

LOL So true Yath... I just don't get how someone could like Jen... I mean like how like can like you like tell like what like shes like even like talking like about...

I guess this is just something that we are going to have to agree to disagree about... I find absolutely no entertainment value in Jen at all... :)

Archived