Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooooh, I do love vienna snausages, but i eat them with saltines, your sandwich sounds good, I will try it sometime, I haven't watched my after dark yet so I have no clue what Jen has been up to, hope I get a chance to see it before I have to go to work, her drunken debauchery drove me nute the night before,lol

I read some of the re-capps, sounds boring, then I do have my other shows that I dvr, it is hard to get to all of them and then BB takes such stamina, thank god for Morts's re-caps!!!!

I am definately gonna try the vienna snausage sannie, for Sunday breakfast maybe, I love a scrambled egg sandwich anyway so I will add the sausage. :food-smiley-005:

okay sorry if someone has asked this already or if it's been discussed already as I didn't read all 28 pages, just the last 3 or 4, but.....

I thought Jen cut up the unitard to make the swimsuit fiascos we've been watching the past two days and I was looking forward to seeing he wear it all stretched out for the next few days.....what happened? Did they give her a new one? Why? Did she not really cut it up and instead just had it wrapped all strange....I can't imagine this is the answer but please help me understand!!!

-Thanks

A

What I think she has done to make the unitard swimsuit is turn it upside down, tie the legs around her neck, run the top between her legs & wrap the arms right & left around her butt & then tie the arms in front :grin2:

Archived