Amber Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe that blubbering all the time is a strategy that Amber is using in the BB house. I actually believe she is that way all the time. The constant blubbering is a defense mechanism. It helps divert things that are being tossed her way and allows her to envoke sympathy from others, thus getting her way. It's actually an effective manipulation tool as many people hate to see someone cry or be upset to the point of crying.

I would be willing to bet she is like this most of the time outside the house.. :crybaby::cry:

No matter the reason she's acting like this (former meth addict, missing her fam, med problems, plain stupidity, an actual game plan) it's really beginning to get on my nerves. I was all for the chica at the start - but her wishy washy, whiny, crying is getting to me. She seems to be on the side of the person she's talking to at that moment. Oh always and forever Dusty's. I accidentally called them Damber last night - my husband didn't think it was as funny as I did. I was happy she gave Dick one more reason to yell at jenasty.

That is a good one reign! But I think that the crying might be helping her slightly now, people in the house are definately going to get sick and tired of it, to the point where it votes her out of the house.

So what is Damber up to today? I have not heard them mentioned today. Did Amber cry when Dick yelled at Kail? (or does she only cry when she is involved in anything unplesent?)

Amber wasn't there when Dick went off on Kail. However, since Amber wanted to be cuffed together with Kail as they are BFFL and "anyone else" would have "driven her nuts," I'm sure she would have turned on the waterworks or at least would have taken Kail aside and told her how she felt Kail's pain as much or even more than Kail did. :animated_rotfl:

Edited to add: ROFLMAO at DAMBER!!!!

She would make a good Kleenex spokesperson...

"Hi, I'm Amber and I use Kleenex brand tissues to wipe the snotsicles off my swollen teary red eyed face, and God told me you should too..."

I wonder if Amber is even aware of how MUCH she's sniveling and blubbering...wonder what she'll think when she sees the tapes after and sees her constantly red, swollen face.

And for that matter, what must her family and friends think, watching all this??

i am going to count how many different times she cry tonight

i say over 5 :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I love, love, love the dramatic piano music they play during the show when she cries. I wish they would do a running count up in the corner of how many times she breaks down into tears for the season. Or, they could do that for every time she says "You don't even understand!" Or for every time she says someone has fallen in love with her.

Archived