A. D. D.

BrandyM82

i can't stand amber if and when she doesn't leave she is going to have such a big head, shes already starting to walk around like she's this bad ass player cause she probably isn't going home.... i really can't stand listening to her stupid amber-isms either

I can't stand her or Danielle so, I definitely wouldn't be an A.D.D fan!

i dunno where the ADD alliance came from but it kinda makes sence, Amber Dustin Daniele (with Nick tagging along like a puppy)

they seem to have gotten real cocky real fast i was a big Daniele/Nick fan till they started hagning around Amber last night i liked Dustin too but he's pulled into this cause all of a sudden Amber thinks her and Dustin are best freinds, they were being kinda mean to Eric last night i felt bad for him, afterwards he was sitting outside plotting his revenge with Jen i was starting to like the Eric/Jen alliance last night and after the show on tuesday i was kinda feeling bad for Jen i know she cause the drama with Nick but Nick was a little harsh on her and i just felt bad watching it LOL (and Joe can't keep his mouth shut to save his butt in this game, i can't stand Joe lately either)

i like Dick he seems to be the most down to earth person in the house right now, he does need a tighter alliance tho

I would like to see Dick and Eric in the end. They are the two oddest people in the house and most likely to not make it to the end because bb is going to keep the pretty people around the longest. I do not feel sorry for Jen. She came in there a snob and is still a snob just trying to hide it a little better now that she knows people are talking about sending her home. I cannot stand Joe and Jessica at all. Mike thinks he is god's gift to all the women in the house and Zack is the one that needs to go home next. He is the biggest snake in the house.

Amber's ok, for now. Danielle, no thanks. I like Dustin. If they can boot Eric and Jen I will cheer for them. If they can get rid of Zack/ Mike bobbleheads I will be happy, too.

Not that I want any of them to win, I just want the heat and targets off of Dick and Jameka.

I would like to see Dick and Eric in the end. They are the two oddest people in the house and most likely to not make it to the end because bb is going to keep the pretty people around the longest.

Kail is older than Eric...

Yes, the ADD = Amber, Dustin, Danielle

I can't stand Amber and Danielle, as I said earlier, because they have this cocky, prima-dona attitude.

I think Danielle is completely manipulating Nick (and her dad) and even though I'm not a fan of Nick's, I don't like it when one houseguests sets out to humiliate another (reminiscent of the boogie/erica situation)

Amber's attitude that she deserves this more than anyone else and that she has more game than anyone really pisses me off. And, it REALLY irks me when someone uses GOD for such a greedy and trivial pursuit, imo. (Jameka brings God into the game too which annoys me but, waaaay less that Amber. At least Jameka seems to just be praying and looking for guidance with her decision making and NOT holding herself up for superiority over the others.)

And, I started feeling bad for Jen last night too. I know she's been a huge drama queen and an annoying pain in the ass but, yesterday they started to ridicule and humiliate her at every single moment she opens her mouth. aka the nerd herd mentality

I don't know if I like Eric aligning with Jen as it's going to put more of a target on his back... especially because Dick wants Eric out asap. (Dick was editorializing to the live feeders last night and he eluded to something that Eric knows about him and Danielle that he doesn't want the other hg's to know... and so he wants Eric G O N E.)

Since when have Amber and Dustin been tight with Daniele? I figured ADD met Dick, not Daniele. It seems like Amber talks so much with Dick, and Daniele's off with Nick, Jameka, Joe, and Jessica.

When did this happen?

Since when have Amber and Dustin been tight with Daniele? I figured ADD met Dick, not Daniele. It seems like Amber talks so much with Dick, and Daniele's off with Nick, Jameka, Joe, and Jessica.

When did this happen?

Amber formed a bond with Daniele and Nick Tuesday night during all the campaigning, Dustin had no connection with Nick or Daniele till Amber decided they are her new best freinds

Daniele is developing this real catty attitude towards all the other girls in the house and i think it has to do with Nick, i think Daniele feels like she's a princess and everyone needs to kiss her feet, she's alienated all the other girls except for Amber on purpose it seems

i don't hold this against Daniele or Nick cause i liked them and hope they redeem themselves and i feel bad that Dustin got sucked into this i blame Amber, i've never seen some one let power go to their head so fast when none of them are even HoH or even talking to the HoH at all

then we have Kail, she needs to get out of the HoH room more and figure out whats going on in the house or she's gonna be in trouble real fast

I think Danielle's "cattyness" is a reflection of the other girls' reactions to her... mostly Jen, but Carol and Jess are guilty as well.

I think she'll turn out to be a good player... no Janey, of course, but good in her own little underweight way.

Archived