July 29, Live Feed Updates

ED: Which of the Hgs has said she would not pose for playboy, yet has shown her couchy and boobs over the internet...Jen

Which of the Hgs have dropped their mics into the toilet....Jess, Jen, Joe....

Which of the Hgs has an alliance with anothers nipples....Eric with Joe...vise versa...

FOTH...Back to CBS...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin says he is sorry he had to put Jen up on the block and she did a wonderful job with her emotions. Says when she asked right before he had to make nominations he didn't say he was NOT putting her up. Says he takes the job of nominations very seriously.

Jen has told him that when she was HOH Dick was really pushing for her to put up Dustin. He says they are on his radar too.

6:45BBT Eric and ED whispering in Bathroom. saying next week either Kail or Jen must go. Dick is saying Dustin really F'd himself and Jameka really F'd herself during POV yesterday. Dick says it was a great week in this house.

Daniele and Nick join them in the Bathroom. Daniele has her drink and is eating ice (in the bathroom???!!!)

Nick is asking Dan what's wrong, she keeps saying "nothing"...but body language says otherwise, so nick keeps asking her. Nicka asks Dan if she's talked to Jameka...Nick says he asked Jam why would you throw the comp off for that "douche bag". Nick asks Dan what can he do to make her smile...she says "nothing"...Nic is telling Dan all the things he will teach her in Min...and that it has the biggest mall in America. Dick has come in twice laughing making commenst about him and Zach being in an alliance...More whispering...Dan tells nick that after she gets out of the house she wants to go to Zach's house and hang out, Nick says yes, to read comic books...(Dan is filing Nick's nails)

In HOH, Amber is telling Dustin he should not have gone for the $5K, Dustin says Jam would not have taken it, Amber agrees but tells Dustin if he hadn't taken it he would have won. Dustin says...and leave that money there, wasted? Amber tells Dustin that she (Amber) would have tried to win instead of going for the prizes and that Dustin is selfish.

Dustin says he was wrong for going for the prizes and he doesn't want Amber to hold that against him. Amber says Dustin has dissapointed her so she just can't be his "buddy" so soon, because she's over it now but he let her down. dustin says Amber should have come and bitch straight at him...

7:10BBT Dustin and Amber in HOH. He says you think I'm selfish? and she says yes. Dustin - You think I should have given Jameka the 5 grand? Amber - She wouldn't have taken it. Dustin - so I could let the 5000 walk out the door and nothing would have changed. Amber - but you would have won. Dustin - it wasn't in my best interest to win.

Amber says he shouldn't have taken it and he agrees. It was a very selfish moment but he doesn't want her to hold it against him. The decision to do that had nothing to do with the two of them.

Dustin says in the senario he was given it was a level playing field. Says Jen told him she guessed in a throwing it basis. Says if she guessed and got it right why wouldn't she go for it. And if she missed she kept Jessica from getting it.

Amber says not everyone is not like her and Jameka. She doesn't want Dustin to get mad at her and think she is being a bitch but Dustin says "you have been for the last 24 hours".

She tells him she doesn't want this to be in a bad way but he let her down. BUT she won't hold it against him. it just upset her and that is the way she is.

7:20BBT Jameka is at HOH now. Wants to know if they are going to have Abs class? He says he wants to go in the gym first so in about an hour. Amber says she was going to go to the gym and he says she can go when he does.

Jameka asks if Nick has said anything today? They say they haven't noticed anything different today. They think it is weird that Jen told Nick, Zach and Kail they were in a meeting last night so he knew he wasn't included.

They say that is why Zach hasn't said two words to Jameka and Dustin says well he talked to me for 2 hours. Nick asked if he was going to put Zach up and he said he was thinking about it.

Dustin says a lot of people have said they need to get Dick and Daniele out and Jameka says but that isn't for them to do it is for Kail or Jen to do.

Dustin just said he told Kail not to lose site of HOH next week. If she were to get it he wants her to put up Dick and Daniele. They are deciding they MUST make sure that neither Dick or Daniele make it to final 2. If Kail or Jen win HOH it will help them along the way. He tells Jameka that Jen said under no circumstances would she put Jameka up.

Dustin and Jameka are practicing their speeches for the POV ceremony.

Dustin and Amber proclaim that they are just unable to lie anymore. Amber says she lied and lied when she was using drugs and now she's just so over it, she's lied all her life and she just can't lie anymore. Dustin says he's also done lying.

Dustin congratulates Amber for standing up to Dick, tells her she has grown. Amber takes credit for being the one who got everyone to agree to put Nick up. Dustin tells Amber that Jen told him that Dick had asked her to join in a secret alliance with him right after she got herself off the block last week. Amber is shocked says ED is "f*cking shady" and has to go and so does Daniele. Dustin agrees, says Dick, Dan have to go first and the the other 3 (ed. Jen, Kail & Zach?) and he's glad Jam sees it that way too, now they just have to tell Eric. Dustin asks wouldn't it be great if they (ed. I guess he means Dustin, Amber, Eric, and Jam) end up being final 4. Amber says she doesn't want to win HOH next week, Dustin tells her not to throw it, she says she won't

Amber is hugging Eric from behind and playfully smelling him. He says that it's not a problem. Kail asks if he is wearing the cologne Holister. He says yes. Kail says, "I love that smell." Dustin playfully walks over and smells Eric.

Eric says, "I'm just unhappy about how this chicken has defrosted."

He tells Danielle that he likes how her hair looks. She said something. (I couldn't hear her.) Eric says, "You're the only person who gets upset when someone compliments you." (Imitating her in a screechy voice), "Why did you say that?!?"

2 cams on Amber and Dustin on the treadmills

2 cams on almost everybody else gathered un the kitchen just chitchatting about cooking, then foth then back to the same then foth, then back to the same ...then foth...now back to the same...

Dick is outside laying on lounge chair, smoking. Nick comes out, Dick says he wants coffee, Nick says he can have some too and is thinking about staying up late tonight.

Dick goes in and says "I don't know who's trying to make ice cubes on the counter, but it doesn't work that way, it has to go in the freezer." Eric says "God this guy's a comedian"

Earlier Dick was telling Jess and dan he was thinking of writing "RP" (rank pu**y) on Jen's unitard like the superman logo. Dan thought it would be hillarious Jess said even better if they were to tell Jen it was something good so she still would wear it around the house.

2 cams now on Zach and Dustin doing something with the weights outside.

2 cams in kitchen were most of the HGs are still just messing with each other...then foth

In regards to "flappy heads" which Nick said during the shout-out to Canadians: "Flappy head" apparently is a reference to South Park which depicts Canadians with little beady eyes and heads that move like they are hinged at the mouth. Most Canadians appear to find this offensive. Not sure what Nick was trying to say there.

If this is in the wrong place, sorry. I haven't posted before, but I wanted to add that info to the live update so people knew what it was. :-)

Swt

FOTH

Dustin,Amber, Zach & Kail doing various exercises outside... lifting weights also. Jen in her unitard outside also.

Dick wants to cook rice. Jameka and Eric doing dishes, daniele, jessica and nick in the kitchen also.

lots of chit chat in the kitchen.... nothing of much interest.

Jessica discussing Dennys.

Nick asking if they have a e.. (some sort of restaurant i've never heard of).. Jessica says she's never heard of it.

Dick asking if they have a stuckies (?) (a restaurant)

Eric said when he went cross country, Arbys was big everywhere. They all chime in with "ohh, I love arbys!"

Daniele just went to the bathroom and whispered something to amber who was in the shower. (inaudible)

D returns to the kitchen

Dick wants to know if they can have taco seasoning in their slop.

Eric says they tried it the first week and they vetoed it ..FOTH

table being set, pouring drinks and all around waiting for everyone to gather and the meal to be completed.

Jameka calls out to the BY to tell them they are sitting down to eat.

Jameka inquires to Amber if they should wait for her (to get done with the shower)

Amber says no.

tonight for dinner appears to be chicken and beef stir fry with brocolli.

Jameka is "all about the beef, baby."

Jen walking around in her red unitard...

Eric is very pleased with himself for the beautiful creation of dinner. He is speechless because of how impressed with himself he is.

Dustin: oh wow... oh wow!

E: are you mocking me?

D: no.. this chicken.. it's...it's so good.

E: I think you're mocking me.

Nick filling up on coffee since he is on slop. He says he had 10 cups.

E offers Dustin some rice. Dustin joking about how it must be poisonous.

Dustin wants to know if there is liquor tonight. Jessica says not yet, and Nick decides to go check and make sure.

Archived