To Live Feeders and Picture/Video posters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to add my "Thanks" to all who posted this year as well as past years. I am a Morty's fan all the way. I enjoy all the "banter" back and forth between posters. Whether I agreed or not I really enjoyed all the posts. Thanks to all the daily poster too. When I was rushed it made it easy to catch up. In the chat room I really enjoy Dade as a moderator. Very friendly to all who enter and leave the room. Have a safe year til we met again to discuss BB9. Love ya all.

Me too, me too...

I haven't posted many updates, but did a couple of nights - the rest of the time, being a teacher and all, I would usually crash early, and then wake up to read all of the wonderful and detailed updates. I'd then go to school - three other teachers and I turned "booyah" into our own little pathetic cry - and when I got back home in the afternoon, I'd keep reading about everything that I had missed while teaching my 5th grade cuties.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you to all of the crazy people (LIKE ME) who somehow became addirced, and took care of those of us who were unable to watch as often as we wanted.

Thank you to the "updaters", thank you to the moderators who kept it all clean and easy of the eyes; I know that it's tough to write as you watch and listen, and I appreciate all the hard work and dedication.

I am glad that the show is ending tomorrow, because I need a break from it and to get back to real life...and Dexter which begins (2nd season) on Showtime on the 30th.

Again, thank you,

Adva

My first year as a feed updater...or should I say *feeder* ROFL ..I crack myself up

I wanted to thank the mods and Morty for keeping this place running like silk!!!!!

Thanks to those who read our sometimes manic typing!!!

It was a blast and cannot wait till next year!!!!!

I have only been a member on here for a few months, but I want to express my appreciation and gratitude to all the Live Feed Updaters on Morty's and TVFanForums! I was introduced to Live feed Updates last summer of 2006, and did not read them to often, but this summer I was HOOKED EVERYDAY on Morty's!! This site truly does give the best, most through, Live Feed Updates known to man. A friend of mine from Howie Gordon's Official Forum turned me on to this site, and this summer was my place to come for ALL things Big Brother 8!! I want to thank all the hard working Live Feed Updaters for all their great work and hard effort! You all truly do a superb job, and I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for making this season of Big Brother my most enjoyable one yet, due to all the fabulous work put into the Live Feed Updates on this site.

Until next summer of 2008, Here's to Big Brother 9!! :)

See ya at Morty's and TVFanForums...:)

~babydoll2008

Thank you all so much for the postings! When I am at work or it is not on, you all kept me informed! When the site went down that I used to get my "cheaters" from, I panicked found all of you and you saved me from BB8 withdrawls!!! You are all great and very appreciated to this BB addict!!!! Love ya all!! Till next year! CAN"T WAIT!!! :party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

THANK YOU

To Morty, Jem and each and every one of the live feed updaters, video and picture thread posters.

All your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated!!!

Thanks again. And thanks to MK820 for the kind words too!

I love this site!!!

:2thumbsup:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating the website at all hours of the day/night. I'm in the midwest, so many times I don't get to see a lot of what's going on in the evenings at the BB house because I'm sleeping... and since my work has all streaming media blocked, it's nice to be able to get on all day long to see what others have posted what's been happening. Thanks again, can't wait for next year!!!

:party_smilie:

Thanks to all the live feeders and pic/video posters, this is the first year I have been on this website, it made the season great, I don't get live feeds so you guys kept me very up to date, I will miss BB :sadangel: , until next season guys thanks for everything. :smiley::smiley:

Thanks to all who updates the feeds. I have the feeds and showtime but i still love to come here and read the updates they are the greatest. I don't know how you do it. I barely have time in the summer with it much less trying to blog it all. Thanks again and I am so looking forward to Big Brother 9 next year.

AngieDawson :party_smilie:

Thanks everyone and thanks for the live feeds. I love this show and this site. I will be sure to stick around for SURVIVOR...

Thanks to everyone who took a look at all my You Tube Videos of the little RATS....I had over 540,000 hits so no wonder Mortystv was hit hard.

Everyone wants tickets to the best BASH and this was it!!

See ya all on the flip side...

Joanne

[fon

t=Verdana]

Aloha

I want to give a HUGE MAHALO NUI LOA to each and everyone of you who took TIME out of YOUR lives to keep me informed about what was going on in the house 24/7. I learned about the page to late to be able to ever post. But I finally got to make it here!! YEAH! lol. Again, thanks to each and everyone of you for giving the very best reports about what was going on in and out of that house. You all ROCK in my eyes. :party_smilie:

Ahuihou (until we meet again) (next year right?)

Kahua

I have been reading Morty's for years now, but this was my first year posting. I appreciate all the support from other members and "feeders", and look forward to posting again next year.

Thanks to all the other updaters, as I knew I could always catch up on Dick at Night the next morning.

A big THANK YOU to Morty and Jem for making the site so great.

Thanks also to Dumbblonde, Catniptoy, Georgectv, and everyone else who worked so diligently transcribing everything so others could enjoy the feeds, as well. A special shout out to StevenV, who was up all night so I could sleep!

Until next summer......or the next show....

Thank you so much to Morty, Jem and all the mods and posters for another GREAT season off BB updates. I actually prefer reading the posts to watching it live and I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't found your site last year. Great job everybody! See ya next year!!

this is my first year in this forum and I have been so tickled to read the live updates. If I had to pay to watch the boredom I'd be broke! I did get ShowTime for this BB8 show and it was also pretty slow....but it gave me a good idea of what the 24/7 coverage would be like.

I just want to thank each and every person who did postings for this forum - it was great of you and you all did a fabulous job. See you all next year. Thank you all! nhnonna in NH :animated_wave:

Archived