To Live Feeders and Picture/Video posters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me jump on the band wagon too! Everyone's time and effort is greatly appreciated. So many of us just read, and laugh, and cry (waaammmber) But we do enjoy this site more than life itself....???? well almost. Thanks again

For me..it's fun to post the pictures for the ones that don't have the feeds. I can't imagine what it's like not having them.

I also want to say a BIG thanks the updaters. While I can capture pictures at work, I can't turn up the volume and listen to the conversations. It's great knowing that I can later read what people were saying. I'm not a very good lip reader. LMAO!!!

kissesqg4.gif

I've been a Mortys fan for a couple of years now. As soon as I heard about big brother coming back on tv, I thought I gotta go to Morty's and see what's going on!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all the morty's crew for keeping me up to date with the play by play, the pics and the video!! You guys are awesome!!! :animated_wave::party_smilie:

I didn't get the feeds this year, but am watching the ShoToo feeds, so big thanks to everyone keeping us updated and letting me see and read what goes on in the house for the 21 hours i'm not watching. :2thumbsup: Great work guys, Mortys really is the best place for updates out there because of you.

fizzle... cookies? you don't have ring worm do you? :lipsrsealed2:

Thank you to all who take time to type and post the live updates. :dork: Without you I would only have the edited CBS version. :lipsrsealed2: I work at a school and head back next week :computer: , but I know that I can always keep up with what is going on in the BB house thanks to all those at Morty's. :party_smilie: I also really enjoy all the posts, whether about big brother or just off topic :giggle: . All of you are the greatest.... :daisy:

So I am sure this will be moved soon, but wanted to take a second to say TY to all of you live feed updaters as well as regular posters. I am in the hospital (bad infection) and have been since Tuesday morning, imagine how nuts I am w/o my live feeds. Especially this week! But thanks to you cool people, I can keep up with everything via my phone. Its hard to post on this little bitty screen,which is why I haven't, but reading is easy and fun. Thanks for keeping my spirits up and my head in the game!

Yes, I too would like to take a moment to properly thank the live feed updaters. I have been reading the live feeds from here for a few years now. Everyone that pitches in does a fantastic job, trying to make sure they get everything they can...even rewatching and adding things on previous posts. It's fantastic! Thanks for making us too poor (curse you, high cost of college books!) to have the feeds feel part of the live action!

:rockon:

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a special thank you to eyeluvhowie for yesterday's video clips. Excellent job!!! :animated_bouncy:

Katydidit... fantastic job on the video's last night!!! It was down right adorable watching Eric give his woobie to Jessica! Thanks for catching all that because I'm sure we won't see the whole thing during regularly scheduled programming. ;) I especially thought it was cute when he talked about his secret alliance with woobie and that if she's nice to him, woobie will bring her good luck and keep Zach's BO from her. :animated_rotfl:

Without the live feeders updates I'd have to start reading the paper in the morning.

thanks for keeping us up to date.

off topic here but did someone say Eric gave the woobie to Jess last night?

The show will have to go to an "R" rating if this keep up. (sorry for the pun)

Archived