Houseguest Tattoos

Yeah, well I was born at night... But it wasn't last night!!!

AND ITS A DUCK... It quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck... It's a duck...

You do not want to mess with my duck... I found out last night that my duck can do some serious damage...

And I got back up here from someone who is in the know... I won't mention thier name but they post here and sent me a pm.... They may be involved in a battle right now and want to remain stealth...

You are in biiig trouble now Gingersnaps... QUACK QUACK!!

They may be involved in a battle right now and want to remain stealth...

Oh no a chicken fight?

I found out last night that my duck can do some serious damage

It must have been someone else's duck because:

If it looks like a chicken and acts like a chicken it is very safe for me to say that IT IS A CHICKEN.

It does look like tiny lines of text over the design. Also, on his other arm on the underside of the arm, Nick has block printing that goes from the top to the bottom, and it says S -- T or C -- A -- R and then more letters. I would have thought it was "star," but there are too many letters.

Thank you NYCA for the picture--it is actually four letters. I think it is definitely "Star," then.

If you look at the pictures from today, there's a picture of Nick doing push-ups or something (he has a bandana around his head), and they show this tat from behind...it looks like STAR to me.

(I don't know how to post pictures, or I would! Sorry!)

i never been a fan of tattoos

were they painful to get done?

Guest jordansmom

my first one almost made me cry but I was 18 then the other ones were easy. My husband has one on his back that he said felt sooo good. I swear once a month he talks about how good it felt. My two sisters want to us to all get the same tat one day...still thinking about that one.

Tonight, I got a good look at the tattoo on Dick's back. It covers his entire back. It's of a red devil, with a long devil tail, but the devil is a woman, and it is a view of her backside. He's creative--I'll give him that!

You guys are right about Nick--his tattoo says "Star."

Tonight in the hot tub Dick and Eric were talking and they said that only four of the fourteen are without tattoos.

i have 4 but they all can be hidden by clothes.

Lets see them!! :D

were they painful to get done?

It's like a mild burning sensation...

I have one on my leg... Sat through six hours of that burning sensation...

Gonna get more too!!!

Somewhere I saw two pictures of Nick, side by side, in f-ball uniforms. In the first one his tatoo is a picture of something but maybe half the size of his new short-sleeve T-shirt tatoo. So this one is a cover-up of something from days gone by.

Archived