Spreadsheet Summary Of The Season (spoiler Info.)

Just a little something I like to do each season... I'll keep updating it as the season goes on...

***SPOILERS in this summary***

This summary is current with the live feeds(as current as I can keep it)

http://www.geocities.com/georgectv/BB8/Summary.html

Spoiler-free summary :)

This summary only contains info based on what has been shown on the actual shows

http://www.geocities.com/georgectv/BB8/Sum...nospoilers.html

BB7 Allstars

It's still out there, so if you want to walk down Allstar memory lane...

http://www.geocities.com/georgectv/BB7/summary1.htm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good stuff

how do you read here and NOT see spoilers? i've never understood why people that dont want to know what's happening would come here....well, im guessing daniele wont use the veto she won tommorrow

There's a REASON there's an emphasis on writing spoilers. I read this forum ALL of the past 2 seasons and never saw a spoiler. I only open the threads with questions or statements I also had. Not threads about upcoming episodes. Same when I read summaries. I know when to stop as there's some sort of warning that they are preparing to play for HoH or something...

If this was a board for spitting out spoilers than there wouldn't be moderation to control it. Duh.

Sorry Joa... Posters usually are pretty good about putting *spoiler* in the title if needed. But, it's the beginning of the season and sometimes we forget/miss putting it in.

I've edited the title.

Back on-topic all... :)

Thanks george... you do a great job with this spreadsheet.

My apologies for slipping up about adding the spoiler comment in the title... it did give me the idea to create a second summary sheet, with only info that has been seen on the show... so those wanting to print it out and follow along while watching can do so :)

I aim to please! :)

again, sorry for the slip up

George

ok... (all links are in the first post)

(based on conversation of Kail/Jen/Mike this morning, figured out when the first Food comp was played, and the name of the as of yet untelevised POV comp)

updated the spoiler free spreadsheet thru Sunday night's show ...

updated thru Monday noon for the spreadsheet with spoilers(including which HG is selected for Eric/AP to pour out his heart)

and I added a link to the spreadsheet from last seasons Allstars, just in case you want to go back and peek at it :)

have fun!

George

I've updated the sheets with info thru Thursday show, and included on the spoiler sheet who has been reported to be on slop after todays (not shown on the live feeds :animated_shocking: ) food competition...

I LIKE to read spoilers.

I like to read the last page of a mystery novel when I'm only half-way through it.

I like to have my dessert first.

When I was younger I liked foreplay afterward.

oldguy... in that case, I'll tell you... word leaked from CBS.com... Jen beats Daniele by a vote of 5-2 to win BB8! Don't tell anyone though, ok? :lipsrsealed2:

Thanks, georgectv-This is exactly what I was looking for! And oldguy, you made my night! :lol:

updated for Sunday's show(spoiler free)...

and updated thru Monday's POV ceremony(spoilers!)

another show, another update :animated_wave:

Archived