Pov - Friday July 6th

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think i will not be giving any bb info anymore to those that are too cheap to get the feeds...

come on live feeders.. join me! refuse to be abused all summer for our info... used and abused and then tossed aside at the end of the season, left alone... to rot ....

good thing you were not talking about gingersnaps! :animated_bouncy:

I don't think anyone will really go after her if she does. Amber told her and everyone else to try and win it. Everyone has bigger fish to fry with all the enemy stuff.

not this week. but it put a bigger target on her head. why try to win something when you not on the block. if she wins pov she wont use it. btw i think pov is over

damn ftoh again

jen is nasty

veto was a hide n seek type game

both screwed

it not where she stand but where the house stand

Not really a snob, but just.. I really can't think of a word. She reminds of me Jennifer from season 6. Just really floating, and making annoying liar moves. She hasn't yet, but really seems like the type to player like that. Plus the fact that this entire time she keeps saying "I won't campaign against you," is really just her trying to look like a good person for some pity votes.

Not really a snob, but just.. I really can't think of a word. She reminds of me Jennifer from season 6. Just really floating, and making annoying liar moves. She hasn't yet, but really seems like the type to player like that. Plus the fact that this entire time she keeps saying "I won't campaign against you," is really just her trying to look like a good person for some pity votes

yeah i am not campaigning was funny. what the hell was she doing then?

Hubcaps aren't metal."

Most hubcaps nowadays are plastic...

But there are more important matters here such as

JAMEKA IS NOT GOING HOME THIS WEEK!!!!! I WIN THE BET!!!!!!!

:HAPPYDANCE:

Archived