June 39th????????????

Ivy

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Crazy8...good luck to Jr. this weekend.

*Morty just wanted to make sure we are on our toes.  He did it on purpose.  :lol:

Thanks he needs it!!! I just got to see his teammates car on display at napa!!

And if we didnt have typos we would not have all this fun!!!!

HEY!, is there any way that 'Team-Morty' could put the links to the feeds near the top of the BB Page so I dont have to scroll to find them? :shock:

HEY!, is there any way that 'Team-Morty' could put the links to the feeds near the top of the BB Page so I dont have to scroll to find them?

I agree. Or maybe we could have a locked "sticky" here in the forum with the links posted??? :roll:

perhaps I didnt state that right, can you put the feed links at the top of THE UPDATE PAGE, so I dont have to scroll thru old updates to find them... :wink:

I don't know if I should ask this somewere else or what but the pictures that everyone is posting just come up as a red x.  The ones that show up are the ones that jem posts.  Is there some setting in my browser that I can change so they come up or does it have something to do with the firewall that my job has put up?

It is your firewall. I had the same prob at work. So i fixed it <SNICKER> nothing keeps me away from my big brother pics and info.

I agree. Team Morty works hard to bring us the info. I spent most of the summer last year reading morty's website (I decided to register this year). Anyway, another typo that I think should be corrected so no one gets confused. The tour is on Tuesday, July 5th, but people can go to the website provided.

Sorry about giving Team Morty a hard time. :wink:

There is a typo about the early show. It says Tuesday June 6 It should say Tuesday June 5

JUNE? Did I miss something? Or do you mean July!?

Guest ranster627
<span style='color:indigo'>perhaps I didnt state that right, can you put the feed links at the top of THE UPDATE PAGE, so I dont have to scroll thru old updates to find them...</span>The Big Brother Index

There is a typo about the early show. It says Tuesday June 6 It should say Tuesday June 5
Thanks for catching that! :wink:
Thank you and fixed :wink:

I lost track of all the Big Brother houses around the world, but if you just can't get enough Big Brother, you can talk about all the other houses and thier guests in this forum.

thier!!!!

There is a typo on the front page of the forums!!!! I know I am saying there is a typo :rofl

The main BB page for Morty shows

"Saturday, July 9: PoV Contest & 8:00PM Broadcast on CBS"

TV Guide and TiVo do not show that there will be a show on Saturday night. The CBS site schedule doesn't go out to the 9th. ??

Guest ranster627

"Saturday, July 9: PoV Contest &  8:00PM Broadcast on CBS"

TV Guide and TiVo do not show that there will be a show on Saturday night.  The CBS site schedule doesn't go out to the 9th.  ??

Morty is usually accurate, and bases those posts on what he has "heard" so keep checking there! :wink:

"Saturday, July 9: PoV Contest &  8:00PM Broadcast on CBS"

TV Guide and TiVo do not show that there will be a show on Saturday night.  The CBS site schedule doesn't go out to the 9th.  ??

Morty is usually accurate, and bases those posts on what he has "heard" so keep checking there! :wink:

I will. I am making sure that my TiVo's Season Pass is set right. It has already scheduled the show on 7/7 and 7/12 but nothing for the 9th. Hopefully there will be a show and TiVo will pick it up.