June 39th????????????

Ivy

Guest ranster627

I am sure Morty will be popping in and out from time to time ... and I am looking forward to all of those volunteers who are clamoring to help sharing their observations and all around good wit! :wink: Still lots of room to help cover the feeds ... PM Jem!!!! :wink: Help Morty make it another great year! :wink:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all again -- especially those standing :clap

We know there are lots of other silent ones, don't we! :wink:

I'm off to Pittsburgh to deliver/install a new birthday computer for my 82-yr old mom. Didn't want anyone to think that this Newbie just ran in here and then ran out again

So I'll be back to check in and around next Tuesday. Just think, by then I'll be 5 days closer to the start of BB!! -- KT in CT

p.s. I can't believe that TBS is RIGHT NOW showing a "Yes, Dear" episode based on Big Brother. How ironic ... or coincidental ... or fated or something.

Guest bcwms

I'm totally new to posting but an avid reader of Mortys. Just a little bit more and we get our BB fix. Oh Happy Days -

I'm totally new to posting but an avid reader of Mortys.  Just a little bit more and we get our BB fix.  Oh Happy Days -

welcome pull up a chair and make yourself at home... :lol:

Guest bcwms

Thanks for the Welcome! I feel right at home here. Have to wait till I get home to post as my boss sits right next to my cubby - he's kinda anal about the internet use at work. Oh well, I'm employed with benefits - that is wonderful.

lol they scan our records at work .. u can get fired for using the i-net so i never do at work .. lol the only thing i break the i-net policy with is email lol i email my friends at work all the time ..

if u get the chance sometime u should come to the chat room...

Guest Shockalot

I have a confession to make.

Dana Varela from BB4 used to drive me crazy with sexual frustration whenever she appeared on the show.

My mad crush on her only increased exponentially as the season went on.

I can't explain this.

Just something about her was incredibly sexually attractive to me.

I guess me and Justin have the same tastes or something.

It wasnt just her appearance though.. more than that.. some kind of chemistry or confidence or ??

http://www.geocities.com/danafans/

This is my confession. It would be great if you dont use it against me in future postings lol!

lol well shockalot you know we will have to use this against you at some point..haha...kidding....................maybe kidding.I may get bored and use it against you then..hehe:)

Guest Shockalot
:DJust for you, Shockalot....that quiet confidence, yeah....you can see it in her eyes. :wink:

Ahhh.. There's my girl heh.

I dunno.. just something so .. 'Sultry' about her. yes yes.. I fully expect the razzies but at least its out there now.

I feel liberated.

:P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

If you notice anything else on the Boards that is a typo please use this thread to report it in ... all a part of Team Morty's coverage ... we are after all, only human!

I don't know if I should ask this somewere else or what but the pictures that everyone is posting just come up as a red x. The ones that show up are the ones that jem posts. Is there some setting in my browser that I can change so they come up or does it have something to do with the firewall that my job has put up?

Guest ranster627
i don't i feeling left out. i am sure that it is the firewall software
very possible ... but I am not tech terrific so I am not sure ...