America's Player

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fizzle - - HUH?! We're not talking about Skanknanny.

We're talking about the Dirty Hooker in Eric's sob story to Kail.

What thread did you think you were posting to, Fiz?

You need some sleep. Say nitey-nite.

you are absolutely right Oldguy.. i dont know where i am. where the heck did i think i was.. see i am still boiling over Jen. ugggggggg..

nothing to see here.. nothing to see. moving along, backing out of thread slowly ::::::::::::: :lookaround::::::::::::::::::

Why, I'm not irritated, Ginger.

PISSED OFF is more like it People comin' in here messin' with my post, tryin' to correct me when I'm right.

(Old guy mutters to himself as he follows Fizzle out of thread.)

Why, I'm not irritated, Ginger.

PISSED OFF is more like it People comin' in here messin' with my post, tryin' to correct me when I'm right.

(Old guy mutters to himself as he follows Fizzle out of thread.)

No one's messing with it Oldguy. But a dirty hooker is quite different than a dirty lying cheating hooker. I thought maybe you just got them confused.

:backs out of thread slowly:

At this point, I don't even think they are trying to give him a task that will be fun for us. I think they are giving him this task to try to keep his butt in the house. I think they believe he is at great risk of being voted out soon, and they won't have their twist any longer!

However, I think if he ends up getting voted out, they should try to recruit one of the guests that are left and tell them about it, and ask them to take his place.

:animated_wave: Hi everyone! Just returned from our loonngg camping trip with no t.v.s or internet and am so glad to be back to find out what's been happening on BB! It's been a blast reading all the threads and catching up with what's been happening. My hunch was right on the AP being Eric- but it sounds like most of you aren't too crazy about him. I can't wait to watch the show for the first time and get my own take on the HGs. I'm surprised that Jen is turning out to be the *itch of the house and that Kail won HOH.

How did they introduce Eric as America's Player? Did they first have him talk about it in the Diary room?

Who in that house WOULD be???

Jameka could be interesting.

Maybe Mike?? I'm only mentioning his name, cuz he's sorta quiet and I don't have much of a feel for him yet.

I agree about Eric basically putting his name on the block with his irritating behavior! What is up with this kid? He dominates conversations, always... always has something to say. He is flat out annoying!!! Why did CBS think he would make the best Americas Player? I want to reach into the tv sometimes and slap him.. knock some sense into him. Cant he see the way people are looking at him? I dont think hes gonna make it far guys!!!

Now I really see no point in this task. Watching him execute the story is making Eric look like he's plain nuts. Also I can't believe America picked Kail unless their reason was to torture her which I guess isn't all bad.

I guess..prior to it he was laughing into the camera and putting in eye drops in to make it look like he'd been crying. He was clearly setting up for this.

Archived