Technical Issues

Fuskie

The Morty's TV Big Brother Podcast is rendered in MP4 and is compatible with the video capable iPods and iPhones. However, you do not need an iPod to watch the video podcast. You can download it to iTunes or your favorite RSS feed application and watch it there. Or just go to http://mortystv.com/podcast and watch the latest episode there.

Fuskie

Who offers limited technical support from the Big Brother Video Podcast team...

• 1 month later...

Don't have a video iPod.

Don't have iTunes.

You guys are just too high-tech for me, but I'm sure this will be really big by next season!

or your favorite RSS feed application

'Splain this, please.

Okay, I know about I-Tunes.

But you're still scarin' me with the rest of it. What does RSS stand for, as an example? Remote server something?

And why would I want I-Tunes if I already have the feeds, videos, and chat boards available to me (here at Morty's of course)? In other words, what's the marketing shtick? C'mon, Dream, I wantcha to 'splain and sell it to me, Dream!

Okay, so maybe that belongs in another thread. But at least can't we have a full technical requirements/preferences description to begin with?

signed -

the editorial 'we' :gossip:

RSS stands for - Really Simple Syndication

If you wish to read about it there is a wikipedia entry for it so I don't have to explain it, Find it here.

As for the podcast, We have a replay of the highlights of the show sure. HOH, POV, all competitions. However, we also have trivia each week, Top 10 big brother moments from all the seasons voted by the members here before the season began. We also have This Week In Big Brother History. A look back at some of the moments that took place in the current week of previous big brother seasons.

• 5 months later...

Vanessa, we are still waiting for the iTunes review to be completed, after which the podcast should be available via iTunes. Check back here every few hours for an update.

Fuskie

Who thanks you for your patience...

I am pleased to inform you that the Morty's TV Big Brother Video Podcast is now listed on iTunes, keyword: Morty's TV.

We also have a new email address, bigbrotherpodcast@gmail.com.

Fuskie

Who is busy working on the week one episode...

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried my copies on itunes and they work just fine. Anyone else having this problem??

You may want to try updating your Itunes if you haven't already. But until I find out if someone else is having the same issues there really is nothing I can do.

I moved this to the Technical Issues thread while we troubleshoot.

I also am not having problems downloading the podcasts via iTunes. Can you describe the issues you are having in greater detail? Are you having a problem with subscribing, downloading, or viewing the podcast?

Fuskie

Who wants to make sure you can enjoy the podcast...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name