Music/Theme/Songs of BB8

Cyn

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, they DO make us wait til I believe midnight EST for the feeds to come on. At least, that was the case last year, and on the chats they said it was that way the year before that. Its because they don't turn on the feeds until the show has completely aired and is over on the west coast. So if it comes on at 8pm and ends at 9, thats midnight EST.. It sucks because thats what time I have to go to bed for work the next day! Last year, the feeds came on about 10 minutes after the show ended, if I remember right. I stuck around for about half an hour, but couldn't stay and watch, no matter how badly I wanted to.

Trust me, there's nothing worse than waiting an entire year to watch the live feeds, then having to go as soon as they come on.

i dont recall having to wait till midnight for the feeds the first night last year. and i know the year before (season 6) they came on soon after the show aired cause my sister and i waited till the last minute to get the feeds and we had trouble getting the feeds to work cause her computer was a piece of crap.. so we were really :furious3: over the fact that the show was coming on and we were still fussing over the feeds. we finally got them working just in time... right as the show ended... and right after the feeds came on.

we were very very happy. :)

I thought it was midnight too but then again I wasnt completely sure.....I think though they should start them at 9 so I can watch them the first night. I mean we've waited 9 months to start watching again dont make us wait the extra 3 hours...meanies :censored:

The only time the permiere show was live that I can remember is last year... All the other ones are taped showing the first few days in the house and them getting their keys and stuff...

We don't know for sure they enter today... It's just a guess based on history... But I would say somewhere around 2 BB time...

Congrats on the new job, Buderfly! And yes, I feel your pain. I have to go to bed at 9pm since I get up at 4am for work the next day. Its going to be so hard to drag myself away from the computer Thursday night, since they'll turn the feeds on right as I have to go to bed, grr! And I work 10 hour days, so I'm going to be impatient until my weekend starts Saturday night. But at least then I have 3 whole days off to watch. *Grins*

ok.. this might sound a little harsh... psst (yana)

TAKE NOTES THIS YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR OK

there i said it. :animated_rotfl: you know me and details... well, i know this conversation happens every season..... i dont really care cause i just roll with whatever bb throws at me. but seems to me there is a group of you that really need a memo from years pasts to keep score. ya know?

just saying...

ps... i got my tv DVR set to record all bb shows and all BB LateNite on ShowTOO :)

Glad someone thought of that... Blonde, dumb you ain't girly... In my book you are one smart cookie... We have had notes since season 6 at least... So last year it was midnight eastern, 9 pacific...

Thanks to everyone for the links. Thank you for the shortcuts, Dreamangel! I'm going to check those out in the next couple of days. I'm such a geek in other ways, but I always have a difficult time figuring out Realplayer, for some reason! I spent a lot of time last night trying to figure out how to get several U.K. radio stations bookmarked (don't ask) and I still haven't completely figured it out--it seems to be hit and miss, unless they are stations featured by Realplayer.

And as usual, I was longwinded and my thank you kind of got swallowed up, so thank you again! :animated_wave:

I'm interested in any predictions for the FOTH. Do you think it will be psychedelic colors (Alice in Wonderland) or a view through the magnifying glass between the two bedrooms, or maybe trivia like they did some of the time last year? Any other guesses (Those are the only things I can come up with--it seems like we had water year three or four, if I'm not mistaken).

So far it's a blue swirl that looks like a water spout you see in the ocean... You know the sort of tornado thing, except it's water? I think maybe it's supposed to represent the hole Alice fell down...

That makes sense, Yana! Sort of like BB is sucking Alice in, and us, too!!

I don't care so much about the visual, because I'll probably be posting here when they are on FOTH. But I do care about the music, because my headphones are always on, waiting for FOTH to end. I really, really hope they don't have the same old BB music when the show starts.

Even listening to the fishtank was better than that, and it made me have to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes!

Archived