Music/Theme/Songs of BB8

Cyn

Finally got the live feeds up and going. Yes I know I'm way early- but I was having computer/cookie issues and wasn't sure how long it would take me to restore my settings, so I wanted to get a head start. ;)

I notice when I go to the individual cameras, I get a "Coming soon" blue screen message. But when I go to quad cam, there's some really cool ambient music playing, and some kind of blue design on the screens. I can't quite make out what it is, can anyone else? I can't tell if its the inside of the DR or something else in the house. But I hope this music stays, its way better than the loud, obnoxious theme music we had last year. That got old after about 3 minutes.

I remember last year, they accidentally turned the audio on in the house a couple days before the feeds went live. Does anyone know what date they'll actually enter the house, or if they're in there now already? Maybe we'll get lucky and have another technical error again this year.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought they go into the house the weekend right before the show starts. So that would be this weekend, 6/30-7/1. Though I don't know this for sure. I too remember the many audio and video slip ups from the past. You never know it might happen again. ;)

If they follow past years they will go into the house tomorrow... Sunday before live show is usually the day they go in... Oh and take a guess whos family added me to their myspace friends list.. haha... New interview coming up!!!

It would be great if we had new music during FOTH! I also would love a Pong game. How hard would it be to set up a little Pong game during FOTH, so that we have something fun to do instead of looking at fire? Or at least bring back the fish. Hey, how about Pong, where the ball has a little hamster face??! :pray2:

I'm even worse than you, Cyn! :blush: I configured my RealPlayer a little more than a week ago and have been occasionally logging on & checking for changes ever since! I'm hoping that this is the new FOTH, I'm hoping real bad. I like the music much more than the theme music they used last year, and the blue design (I think it looks like water) is much more calming than the old fire!

You don't need one if you go through Morty's link... They won't give you both and either way you go it's going to be the same price, but if you go through the link here on Morty's the site will be a kickback to help with the new server costs...

yes...to what Yana said...and when I filed for it, the code (bb8) was auto-filled into the form already. $29.99...plus Real Player also throws in $10 of music downloads per month as well. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

I ordered the feeds using the TV fan Forums page here on Mortys and there was a discount code display when I placed the order. I'm all set up with the links to the feeds from DreamAngel. I'm ready for the games to begin. :party_smilie:

I would like to thank DreamAngel, fizzle, and Yana for all your help and support.

That's what I was trying to say about the code... It's not going to make any difference if you go through Morty's to get it or you get it from the real home page... The code is going to give you the same thing as the one here at Morty's and here you help the site out too...

Taz you are welcome Hon... We are always glad to help... :)

Here are the links...

Broadband:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_256.rm

Medium:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_150.rm

Dialup:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_56.rm

andra - at first I kept getting the cannot display page error and what i did was copy the web address of the camera i want, pasted it in the address bar in realplayer, removed the rtsp:// and hit enter. i was able to bring up the camera's that way. hopefully it will work for you too.

you can copy and paste these url's in your browser bar and it will open the real player and connect

Broadband:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_256.rm

Medium:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_150.rm

All you will get is music until the end of the season premier July 5th... Eastern Time.. live feeds start immediately following the show.

Dialup:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_56.rm

Archived