"some" Worst Enemies

Mimi

Oh Ginger it's really really funny... Over on that board they encourage flaming and baiting... He catches he** over there... He's now on a rampage about "when he makes love to a woman, it in the god approved way"... Can I just say GAG!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone post worst enemy pics side by side.

I am bad at remembering all the names at this point.

It would be great to see a visual.

Link to photos (scroll down a bit) click here

As far as worst enemies go...we can only speculate the following:

• Jessica and Carol... Kansas cheerleading rivals :fish: bring it on b*tch!
  • Dick and Danielle...daddy and daughter who don't speak (some will debate this is a scam) :outfitted_pirate:
  • Joe, Dustin and Nick...gay threesome (???) gone bad. :animated_rotfl: Dustin and Nick have a Minneapolis connection and Dustin and Joe (both known to be gay) have a Chicago connection.
any others???

There is some speculation that Amber has an enemy in the house because her profile says separated and everyone else's says either single or in the case of Kail married, and that they haven't ever put separated on someones profile, that they always put divorced... Does that make any sense LOL...

ETA: I forgot about the possible Nick and Eric one... Some people seem to think that maybe because Nick is a football player and Eric is a talent management assistant there could be a fued...

I haven't seen much on Eric...I'll pass on believing the twin thing til more comes out. It is pretty coincidental though that they each have a mole under their left eye. It's also odd that he's in the biz...talent management...but there's not much out there on him. No last name for him...but many of the others are posted.

I read this at HamsterWatch...

Zach's clothing line model, Whitney Harchanko, was a finalist in the 2005 Hawaiian Tropic bikini comp and so was Jen.. and Whitney's from Minnesota, like Nick & Dustin

pretty flimsy connections...but I suppose one could start to speculate...

Thanks for the hilarious fake "enemies" list from Sucks, Yana! That is hilarious!! Now that I see them side by side, though, I am beginning to think that Dustin and Eric have the same smile. Do you guys think they look alike? Maybe they are brothers or cousins or something?

I think Dustin and Joe might be ex-lovers who hate each other, Joe is gay, do believe he said "What gay and has 2 thumbs" then Dustin just sets off the Gaydar. So they could be ex-lovers who cheated on one or something? If thats the case, gay lovers would have made Season 4 better!! LOL

Dustin just sets off the Gaydar.

Not to mention that the says he's looking for guys to date on his friendster page...

Another post of the day by my worst enemy... This one made my laugh so hard I peed...

You 'listen to women' by their sexual response... not by 'asking them' what do to.

They dont know the answer to that anyways.

Further more, no person is a 'good lay'. That mentality is exactly the problem you have in the first place.

Quote: "You 'listen to women' by their sexual response... not by 'asking them' what do to.

They dont know the answer to that anyways.

Further more, no person is a 'good lay'. That mentality is exactly the problem you have in the first place."

I get it...the twist is that there is an illiterate person in the house and another is an English professor and the professor is going to help the enemy write his/her (interchangeable) memoir.

Geesh, shouldn't the enemy have an IQ of at least 50 to be able to play the BB game?

Archived