Is There A Girl who was/is a Boy?

Guest ranster627

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drama101

i saw some photos of janelle, although she is all skinny and toned she has a manly wide frame like a man..

Guest blondie212

I can't believe how jealous some people are- a wide frame? Are you kidding - she's thin and pretty tall. I think she is really pretty and I' m a female- and not a jealous one. I'm sure most men watching would agree!

Guest tit-tat gurl

janelle does Not look like a man- not Even! this is such a COMMON thing to say about a girl when you want to insult her looks or try to get everyone to gang up on her & i have Never thought it was funny unless it really was a huge scary woman who really did make you question its gender. which janelle certainly is not. maggie is really ugly-her face totally bugs.april is lisa kudrows ugly little look- alike sister & ivette is the scarriest horse teeth Peppermint Patty to ever haunt my tv screen. :angel

janelle does Not look like a man- not Even! this is such a COMMON thing to say about a girl when you want to insult her looks or try to get everyone to gang up on her & i have Never thought it was funny unless it  really was a huge scary woman who really did make you question its gender. which janelle certainly is not. maggie is really ugly-her face totally bugs.april is lisa kudrows ugly little look- alike sister & ivette is the scarriest horse teeth Peppermint Patty to ever haunt my tv screen. :angel

was that post suppose to be sarcastic or hypocritical? :wink:

Guest tit-tat gurl

no. thats not even funny-i mean it doesn't make sense- i've noticed you have wierd responses to alot of posts.

oh wait- you mean the :angel ? uh Yeah!

Guest kyred114

I didn't mean to start a war over this subject....this was just a theory I had that would be a great twist...can you imagine the drama!! But even after watching last night's show I still think she looks like a man and this has nothing to do with any of the other cast members....attractive or otherwise.

The first time I saw her right away I thought she was really a guy. She just has that look, almost an overly female look, that most guys who have a sex change have.

LOL overly female look. you all crack me up.

Yes, an overly female look, like "she's" trying too hard to look girly.

WOW!!

I can have an opinion on Something and not be jealous. As a matter of fact my husband agreed with me. I have no problem with saying other women are beautiful, it was just an observation.

Doesn't anyone remember Julie talking about it in an advertisement about peoples tolerences?

Guest drama101

i am not jealous of her she is a pretty woman i just can see the resemblence of a man in her i happened to see photos and for as skinny as she was in the photo she had a manly frame as if a toned man with breasts.her face i believe is very girly so i dont see the man in her but her body in that one photo did look as if she was a man.... i can see where this debate has started ms.kyred has a point

Guest mrscouchpotato

I think the biggest secret is that one of the house guests use to be the opposite sex.

Could that be Howie?

Naw, I don't think so.............................

What if it were Janelle?

Howie is very touchy with both sexes if you have noticed he is all over Beau and Janelle. I thought that all along. Would it not be fitting if Eric was transgendered. No offense to any group. :lol:

Guest mrscouchpotato

It's not Kaysar, that man is too gorgeous and all man if you ask me!

It could be April - she illuded to a secret that would "make all the girls hate her".

I doubt if it's Howie, but there's some reason he's always talking about it. You know what they say, those that talk about it the most are getting it the least.

Maybe he's gay, but I doubt it. Just a wannabe horseman if you ask me.

As for who use to be the opposite sex, I actually think it could be Janelle.......................

In the beginning I swore that she was and maybe more - part of the reason was the commercial I am talking about and the pics I have seen didn't look very femine.

Since then I feel kinda bad for those thoughts becaus eon T.V. she doesn't seem that masculine. :oops: