Is There A Girl who was/is a Boy?

Guest ranster627

The pictures dont say much since airbrushing and a wack-load of make-up and intensely feminine 'gear' can make her look more like a shemale than she probably does in real life.

anyone feeling so confident they can tell she IS or IS NOT is free to take the test:

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

:shock:

I took the test and only got two wrong...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627
The pictures dont say much since airbrushing and a wack-load of make-up and intensely feminine 'gear' can make her look more like a shemale than she probably does in real life.

anyone feeling so confident they can tell she IS or IS NOT is free to take the test:

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

:shock:

11 out of 16 ... they all looked like men to me??? :oops:

Guest Shockalot

I got 11 out of 16 too LOL!

1 of my 5 was actually a female who I thought was a shemale.

I bet she would be P***ed if she knew I thought she was a dude!

Anway.. if anyone wants to start looking suspiciously at anyone - start looking at Ashlea.

You heard it here first :o !

Guest xtrememode

janelle does have a manly face but after seeing her body, i am 100% convinced she is all woman...

the one girl that would seem sketchy to me is Maggie...need to see a body shot

Here's a shot of Janelle at Bruce Almighty's party.. she crosses down and around the stairs after Bruce had to explain that he wasn't really kissing the other woman.

janellebrucealmighty.jpg

This is the only resemblance to Janelle at thie party.

I think Micheal and Janelle know each other.

<span style='color:indigo'>I think Janelle is a woman. I think everyones minds wonder a little too much.</span>

I just don't think any of the female contestents are actually a male. I don't think that would go over to well with others.

Guest ranster627
I just don't think any of the female contestents are actually a male. I don't think that would go over to well with others.
In some ways it seems too obvious ... kinda disappointing if we figured it all out right away! If we did figure it out, I hope they have something bigger up their sleeves, I want a "jaw-dropping" moment!

Pictures don't mean squat. There's been a few HeShe's that have appeared in mags such as Playboy and Penthouse. All the plumbing looks like it's authentic. I still don't think she is, or anybody else is for that matter, but if it would be anyone Janelle's body fits the bill.

Guest manyazavoot

Wasn't there a famous bombshell in one of the James Bond movies that turned out to be a converted man? Eh?

Guest Shockalot

Tranny = Looking in your direction Ashlea...

You heard it here first!

Shockalot!

lol!

Look for a connection between Ashley and Janelle. both have twigs and berries hmmm?

Nope.

Just Ashlea.

Guest velvetsaje
Transgender, Transvestite..etc.

Some of the guests look as though they might be tranny's.

new poster here...actually i post on 2 other boards, but i read this and wanted to clarify something:

a tranny is a transgendered person, male to female, female to male.

a transvestite is normally a straight man who dresses in women's cloth's for purposes all their own.

two complete different things. these boards seem nice, cant wait to start looking around. :lol:

Transgender, Transvestite..etc.

Some of the guests look as though they might be tranny's.

new poster here...actually i post on 2 other boards, but i read this and wanted to clarify something:

a tranny is a transgendered person, male to female, female to male.

a transvestite is normally a straight man who dresses in women's cloth's for purposes all their own.

two complete different things. these boards seem nice, cant wait to start looking around. :lol:

Welcome to Morty's

Guest velvetsaje

Thank you. I'm actually a fan of the home page(check it daily during the season) finally decided to join the boards.

Where did this idea come from, anyway? I have seen lots of posts discussing whether a woman is indeed a man, but I somehow missed where this rumor started?

a couple of the women have some manly features plus there is the fact that there are 8 women and 6 men