Realplayer help

love9boy

hi all - i have the feeds at home, but at work i am not allowed to install anything that changes the registry. does anyone know of a way to watch the feeds via the web or a web-launching realplayer instead of having to actually install it?

thanks,

lisa

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that problem has eased somewhat...

Another question...what's the difference between 'regular' feeds, and 'uninterupted' feeds?

And is there a way to have all 5 players play at the same time, without having to click on each one separately? When I set up the players using the links provided here, I was hoping they would all play at the same time, and all I'd have to do was turn the sound down on the one's I didn't want to listen too...is that possible?

Oh, I have a mac, so some of the stuff you windows people don't apply to me...

Thanks!

Sometimes you can also get away with staying on the Quad feed, Tim. Typically only two scenes, one closeup and one distant. And one set of microphones is often lower than the other.

With my BBrealoader I can keep all screens open at the same time and line then up on my desktop. I just turn the volume up or down on the one I am watching.

I do that volume trick too, Marty - on my computer at work. Mine at home won't do that and I've always wondered why - and if it's fixable.

Note to people: This only works in Reloader as best as I know (not Player).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived