What Room Do You Chat In When Watching The Live Feeds Through Real Networks?

love9boy

Hi all! I have been watching BB since the begining and have watched the live feeds for the past 3 seasons. Unfortuantly, I always forget which room I would chat in while watching The BB Live Feeds on Real Networks. What room do you chat in and what is your screen name? I hope everyone has fun watching the lives feeds this summer! By the way, my screen name is JANELLEYBEAN.

We have about 30 of us that have been going to the same room for 7 years now. We also chat throughout the year on MSN. We have all grown to be close friends.. say to say though that we lost one of our favorite members not too long ago to a tragic auto accident.

The best chat by far is right here at Morty's... We have loads of fun and don't have to put up with those that want to start rumors for the sake of starting rumors, or those that get fighting mad just because your opinion differs from theirs...

Well i come to mortys chat sometimes during the feeds but i mostly hang out in Feed Room 2, been in that room since season 3, a really close group of people there, its always nice to comeback and see and talk to the same people.

Only Morty's Chat.

Having Dade as a den mother makes it feel like home.

But wait--that doesn't mean I've stopped hating Dade; I'll just leave that in the other thread.

I have to say that personally I wish both Real and CBS would stop having chat rooms... More rumors and fighting go on in those rooms than talk about what is really going on in the house... eh maybe it's just that I am spoiled by Morty's chatroom...

Those other places -- I remember lots of font colors, shout outs, and personal dialogue going on.

I like it here -- where we just keep on truckin'

Archived