Dick Week 1

Jem

I asked Rick (aka Vincent) Based on looks which of the ladies would you say is your dads type and here's the answer he gave...

Definitely not jameka or amber, probably not kail.

maybe carol and possible jen/ jessica, but its hard to tell from those pictures.

If jessica looked a little better, she would be the closest to "his type"

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on his myspace, I think it's a very safe bet that he'll be the one most bleeped...

and what's with the pics of him on the set of Pirates? Was he an extra or a stand-in?

That's pretty sweet that he was in Pirates, granted it was the worst of the three! An extra I'm assuming? I saw the pictures and thought he might have just won a contest of something to go on set and meet everyone.

After reading this board, I decided to respond to some of the posts :P

"But, what I hate more is his attitude toward his family. Appears he has not been there for them. His daughter is probably more mature than he is."

-Is there a rofl emote on this board?

"I predict he will be the first to get drunk and act like a total jerk."

-Highly unlikely. He is not the type to get drunk and he doesnt start shit with people

"An extra I'm assuming? I saw the pictures and thought he might have just won a contest of something to go on set and meet everyone."

- He was Captain Teague's (Keith Richards) double. The original double wasnt working out so one of the staff knew him and mentioned that he might work, they called him up and he had the job. Totally random.

Thank you so much for posting Vac... Gald you decided to join in... Please don't get offended about the things said about your dad and sister... You're awesome just for stopping by!!! Come back and post with us again anytime!!!

Is there a rofl emote on this board?

Yes there is... :animated_rotfl:

For those of you that are in doubt... Yes Vac really is Dick's son...

hey Vactory...welcome. :animated_wave:

Hope you continue to participate and give some feedback and reactions to what you see happening in the house...especially regarding your Dad & Sis.

Please don't take anything said by posters to heart...The vast majority of us don't know a thing about them and really are just having some fun. Right now we only have a few pictures and a brief bio to formulate opinions of each hg. And, we all realize that the person playing the game is not necessarily who they are out of the house. By going into the house...they do open themselves up to be commented on and judged by the public...that's part of the game too. If we catch them being snakey, lying, backstabbing, whining, crying, boozing, etc, etc....we'll be all over them like flies on sh*t!. :grin2:

Again though...it really is all just for fun...so I hope you enjoy the experience as well.

Well Hi Vac...welcome to Morty's.

Take Yana's advice, can't be too sensitive around here. The general consensus is if you put yourself on tv for all to see then you are going to have to take the criticism too.

I liked your Dad's spunk that is before I saw the myspace.page - he's just another bleeding heart liberal and I, as a viewer can choose to not like certain hg. Many think he'll be gone week 1 - his age will bring him down.

Anyways....it is what it is. Happy postings!

ahh heck, there is no need to defend none of the houseguest! They put themselves in their... they know what they are up against.. :giljotiini:

hehehe but really... its true.

and i like Dick... hey PLEASE... all jokes aside .. cause i dont like it THAT much! :omg:

but right now MR. DICK on BB is on the top of my list and has been since the list went out. closely behind him (not that close... sicko's) is Nick.. only cause he is hot.

but really...

Welcome Dick's Son.... happy posting wherever you post.. weither its here or there or over at a sucky board. :smilielol:

Oh no... Vac did say his dad liked Dr. Will...

Ahhh...Dr. Will....I'm gonna miss him this year :bigcry: (and Janey too)

There can only be one master manipulator in this game...and it will always be the good doctor. I doubt Dick can manipulate like Will...but hey...let him give it a shot!

I see, thanks. Of course, Dick can surely get away with making himself younger. :rolleyes:

P.S. Dick is not the sharpest tool in the shed, eh. It was okay lying before because who would know but now that he is a hg he should have realized the blunder and fix that crap up. What a .......

Ginger, take it from a right wing conservative, pretty much everyone on reality tv is a liberal, you'll get the rare family valued conservative or military man but apart from that it's a Bush-hating love fest on a reality tv set. It's best just to not worry about it and still root for someone regardless of their politics.

For instance, Richard Hatch and Rob Cesternino are both extremely liberal in their political views. I still liked them as Survivor players though just because of how they played the game and the entertainment provided. A person's politics doesn't really determine who they are and if they're a good person but rather the views they hold to make society stronger. If you only base your liking of a contestant based on their politics you won't get stuck with too many contestants, at least if you're on the conservative end of the spectrum.

you'll get the rare family valued conservative or military man but apart from that it's a Bush-hating love fest on a reality tv set.

Are you saying that military men are all conservative? Cause my son is a military man and like the self respecting man I raised he is indeed a liberal... I have found that quite a few of his fellow "squid" (their term) and "jar heads" (again their term) (he is stationed on a Marine base) are also liberals...

Archived