Amber Week 1

Jem

I sure hope Amber leaves. She is getting on my nerves with these live feeds. She keeps using the f word and earlier said she's never in a bad mood and she just constantly bashes Kail, Mike, Zach, Joe, everyone she hates. It's freaking annoying. Also, she just said Mike won't win HOH. God won't let that happen.

This girl needs to leave.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never liked Amber, right from the start. She's too high strung, loud, obnoxious, emotional, dominating, etc.

I have a question (not Amber related but I don't know where else to ask it) but does anyone know the sleeping arrangements? I got a kick out of seeing Dick on a round bed with some guy, legs hanging off the end of the bed. Do people have sleeping partners that they might not necessarily be aligned with? Just curious...as you can see I don't have life feeds!

The other night on television should have given everyone a clue as to how vulgar this woman is.... Nice spread eagle shots of her talking to someone.... :lipsrsealed2:

Don't you just love these who make themselves easy targets? :rolleyes:

Do most of you believe that Amber is pretty much safe since she probably won't be evicted today? Unfortunately, I think that no matter who gets hoh, she is not a target. I really really wanted her gone today. Her whining, crying and obnoxiousness is much more than I can handle. I'm ducking but I want her gone worse than I want Jen gone, who I can at least laugh at. Amber is not entertaining in the least! She's just plain annoying!

I just learned that God has issued a new Commandment - his 11th - to the hg's. It was delivered to the house by Julie Chen on a 4-wheel dolly - stone tablet, you know. They say she looked kinda funny with long white hair and beard. Here's how it reads:

"Thou shalt not continue to beseech me to help thee in a game. Complaineth not, or I shall smite thee with - oh, I don't know - whatsoever cometh in handy.

Remember, I am the Lord thy God, King of all the Universe, including Kansas, and

WHATSOEVER I SAYETH - GOETH!

Yea verily I say unto you, My Children, go forth to thine house and lie down amongst thy brethren.

But fornicate NOT outside the bonds of Holy Matrimony. For this is a grievous sin and a violation of another of my Commandments - I forget which one.

If thou disobeyeth my Commandment, thou shalt be banished from the house with exceeding haste, and will be forbidden to enter my Kingdom forever and throughout all Eternity - maybe longer."

Archived