Things We Don't Want To See On Bb8

TwinCity

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of up for anything this year. I dont care if we have young pretty people or old ppl or a whole cast of nakomis look alikes. dont care if they get slop or pb&J. I dont even care if we get 90% of Q & A comps. I just want a fresh cast and the very thought of another all stars wiped away from the producers brains.

ohhh thought of another one... I would like if they took the clocks out like they did in the first couple of seasons. That way they have no idea what time it is and its more like big brother is in charge instead of the HGs like the last few seasons.

We don't want to see:

them have ANY luxuries;

them have any clocks;

them be 'GIVEN' food;

them to have a washer & dryer.. go back to the wash board and line dry;

NO GRILL ..... no more explosions.

Make them earn ALL of it !!!

I agree with most of these but we gotta let them keep the toilet paper. Crap stained underwear just isn't appeasing. :animated_rotfl:

I don't want to see any republicans. :animated_rotfl:

I'm JUST kidding!!!!

I'm sure this has been mentioned but, I don't want to see Kaysar again... as much as I liked him.

I don't want to see anyone that has an agent but, I still want some (not all) "beautiful" people to drool over for the summer.

I don't want to see the same competitions, except for endurance types.

I don't want to see much luxury and instead would like for them to have reward challenges.

I WANT them to be able to SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want them to have to pay for the songs... I want them to make a "deal" so they don't get sued. I'm just dreaming, I know. I just hate how the feeds cut constantly from the singing.

Archived