Sequester House

TwinCity

Live Feeds  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want live feed in the sequester house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

I would love feeds to see what they really say to each other when they don't need each others votes. I bet they get real honest when there is nothing to lose. We would also get to see how they react to unlimited drinks! 0299.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember right someone told me Kaysar was staying in a hotel here and then a couple weeks later I heard on our local news about the trip to the bar. I never really thought about going to their hotel. Maybe 20 years ago I might have done something like that but not now. Living where I live I have seen so many celebrities it is no big deal.

I don't particularly think a live feed would be that great - maybe just having more clips from sequester on cbs.com or something, so it does concentrate on the fun stuff!

And as I've been saying for a couple of years now, when we're down to the final two the jury should move back into the house so the finalists can work them face to face!

LOL Dasiy we sure could... I know James was used to it, considering that he lived in the same town that I do, for a while... When I did Howie's interview though it was sort of hard for him...

i think it would be interesting to hear what they have to say once they are out of the game. how much is for show and how much is really them. it would be more interesting if they did not tell them the cameras are there to be seen by live feed viewers.

I voted no ...*ducks!*

I don't think we need to be spying on them 24/7 in the sequester house...give them some privacy...afterall, they were kicked out and lost...they're not playing the game any longer. Maybe it'd be fun for us...but not for them.

I would like to see more individual interviews or group discussions once they are in the sequester house though...but more like just set the cameras up for a while, film and then go. Show them talk more about their strategies...what they were thinking or what the knew/didn't know when certain events happened, etc...

If they are in the sequester house, they are still getting paid and a part of the show which they signed a contract for 24/7 cameras... so .. I would love at least 1 camera .. say in the main room of the house..

Archived