How Did You Find Mortys?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I found Morty's in season 1.. watched the first episode and was hooked from then on.. Then I started searching for other's like me.. and found Morty's and have never left.. I sometimes will look at other forums but I find them all so hard to navigate thru.. I feel like this is my second home.. Thanks everyone for making Morty's a great place to come and NOT feel like a freak for loving BB.. :)

• 2 years later...

I can't believe it...but, I just found you...TODAY !! I was reading a post on another site and they said to check out an article about Brendon and Rachel's wedding that they had taken from "Morty's.

I read the article there, but, decided to check out the site myself...and found you !!!

I can't believe I have missd out on reading all your Big Brother updates all summer.

You can see that I signed up ...right away. I know I will LOVE it here.

I can't wait to look around. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A Yahoo Search brought me here during Season 3, I've been bullied, lied about, raised a little hell, and banned ( oh how I miss the old board) (((HUGS))) for HAGS!

Oh pu-leeze you weenie. You forgot to mention WHACKED by me. Hag monger.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well hi everyone, it's me fatcat, lol I had to start over cause I could not remember my password and was ow on myi I pad versus my laptop,so I had to reregister, losing my orig sign up date of wwayyy back in 2005 and 7 thou posts,I found Mortys on the CBS site where I used to go in chat, they told me to come here and I've been coming here ever since, sure wish I could be at at still, : (

Well hi everyone, it's me fatcat, lol I had to start over cause I could not remember my password and was ow on myi I pad versus my laptop,so I had to reregister, losing my orig sign up date of wwayyy back in 2005 and 7 thou posts,I found Mortys on the CBS site where I used to go in chat, they told me to come here and I've been coming here ever since, sure wish I could be at at still, : (

Hi Fatcat! :animated_wave: It's so nice to see you again! Maybe one of the head honchos around here can lend you a hand. It sure wouldn't hurt to ask. BTW welcome back! :animated_bouncy:

Thanks moxie, I did message cecimom but never got a response, don't know, but if I can't be fatcat ill be Castiel which is my new grandsons name,lol, he's 6 mos old. I may try and message a mod again, I made the mistake of not changing the password as I was on the same computer back then, but I've totally gone to my iPad , and it does not recognize me and I didn't copy down the huge long password either, my bad for sure,lol, I'll be around here tho, hope I can find my fatcat pic

Moxie.... PM Castiel and tell her how you put the permanent message at the bottom of all your posts.

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun!"

Maybe she could type something like....

Castiel AKNA Fatcat

(just in case she can't change it back)

Gook luck Fatcat... nice to see you back for BB !

Moxie.... PM Castiel and tell her how you put the permanent message at the bottom of all your posts.

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun!"

Maybe she could type something like....

Castiel AKNA Fatcat

(just in case she can't change it back)

Gook luck Fatcat... nice to see you back for BB !

I see in another thread she got her name back! Woohoo, so glad it was worked out. :hurray:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name