How Did You Find Mortys?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referred to Morty's after missing a BB8 episode. My best friend sent me here. This season I decided to come here daily and joined in on the Live Feed Updates spontaneously. It's been fun and I love it here. There's not a bunch of whacked out teenagers flaming everyone like the last place I posted....uh 10 years ago! *LOL* Morty's rocks. B)

Found it searching my crystal ball for humans in need of torturing.

Note to Marty: Do not accidentally Google ' whacking ' in loo of ' whacked out '. Just saying...

*LOL* Wicked, your sense of humor never ceases to affect me. You're funny! Smart too...now can I please get out of these chains?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many many moons (five or six seasons?) ago I wanted to find out who won a challenge. I did a basic search and came across the Morty updates. His synopsis was well written and informative so I kept coming back--several servers ago.

welcome to the newcomers and welcome back to all others

or just HI to those that never left!!!

cbs chat room

• 1 month later...

I googled BB live feeds back in season... one of the first ones anyways, found morty's and have been coming here ever since. It used to be a lot more than it is now, I can remember rivaling Jem and some others for post count lol those were some good times :) Made some good friends that I unfortunately don't keep in touch with very well anymore, lurk in here and check up on them but don't post much. Does anyone know what happened to Xandraskye? I haven't seen her around for along time maybe she has a new name?? there are some others that I never see anymore either.

Hi to the old crew! and to the new one too!

Good to see you Trewa.........I do remember Xandraskye but I haven't seen her around...........WOW, That brings up some old memories of being at Mortys.

Sheri

AKA.......Jinx

How did I find Mortys? ... Google, of course!

Last spring, I had given up TV for Lent -- just in time for BB9 to start, so I kept up with it through another TV update site. Yes, I know, a technicality. I hadn't given up the internet for Lent, but maybe I should next year. :grin2:

But one day, I came across Morty's through Google, and then I started following BB9 there. Lent ended, and I got to watch TV again, but I also kept reading Morty's. And I've read the forums for a while now, but tonight I finally decided to get my feet wet and jump in where I could.

Welcome ... you'll find a lot of Texans hanging around here.

Enjoy... and don't forget to scroll down to the Off Topics thread for touching base with posters

about everyday kinda stuff and things.

Trewa asked...

Does anyone know what happened to Xandraskye?

Hiya Trewa!

I messaged Skye when I saw your comment because I hadn't talked to her in about a year. She says she is doing fine. Same ol' ol'. Still watching tons of t.v., but she really doesn't hang out at the message boards anymore. Although, I have seen her at the tvguide ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name