How Did You Find Mortys?

I thought this would be kinda interesting, sorry if it's been discussed before!

Anyway I was in a chat on the live feeds during season 4, and I asked someone who had won the veto.. or been nominated..something to that effect. They told me so and so had been nominated but for up to minute things, check out mortys! They gave me the URL and I have never looked back. I only post at one other BB board "in season" but this is by far my favorite, and most comprehensive of them all.

How about the rest of you?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I took a wrong turn somewhere.

Really don't remember. I joined the first time with MartyD because Marty was taken. Then later could not get in so the next year I joined with Marty and here I am.

Zoned in on it just in time.

Checked out SirLinksalot. Floated in one other place for a while.

Saw a link to here and set down for a spell.

Loved the summary page for work-time checkins.

Explored some more.

Loved the concept of keeping track of old-time TV.

Sure, I go roaming. Morty's allows a long leash.

But I think we all we support how Morty 'found his place'.

The people and personalities here provide great live chat.

I guess we all come back.

Well, it's no surprise that BB brought me here. I just Goggled it and Morty's was one of the pages that came up. I liked it so I stayed. But I joined during BB6 and didn't start posting until a few months ago.

I think I Googled BB during BB3 and loved the updates and comments on the message boards. This was before I got hooked on the feeds.

I tried other boards, but Morty's is the most welcoming of newcomers and occasional posters.

i got the link from cbs chat room

got the name in CBS chat during BB5, lurked for that season then joined for BB6.............now.....................I live here.

I was in a CBS chatroom during season 4, just trying to find out what had happened the night before when I missed the show. I can't remember why I missed it - power must have gone out or something, but I do remember the chatroom. It was full of people wanting to fight. All I wanted to know was what happened the night before and all they did was get into a pissing contest over who's a bigger loser in the house.

Finally, amid the name-calling and put-downs, one guy took pity and suggested I go to Morty's and gave me the url. I was a lurker for that season and the next, but I hated the start of Season Six so much that I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. They all looked alike and were so self-absorbed that they were more interesting to themselves than to the viewers. It was pretty damned boring - until Cappy's getting the boot gave birth to the Nerd Herd and a season to remember.

Guest jordansmom

googled BB and mortys poped up. Been here for years under many names but this one will stick.

I can't even remember what season I found Mortys but it was in CBS chat. I lurked on the old board he had for what felt like forever. When he got php I joined and posted up a storm for months. Had a couple of fights way back then. :angel_not:

Now I feel like part of the furniture and you guys are counting down to the end of my life. :sleepy: Once its started I

Yeah me too Jem... I can't stay away from the feeds or the boards during that time... I even find myself getting up to go to the restroom and checking in to see what is going on in the house... As the house is 3 hours behind my time, most of the good stuff happens after my bedtime LOL... You know I was thinking too about something that might help a little... Last year I didn't post much feed updates because a lot of people were posting during my time... What if we set up a time table of sorts... Someone posting on cam 1 for an hour... someone on cam 2 for an hour, and so on... If it is like last year and season 6 and there are only 2 cams really that would of course have to change LOL...

I googled BB and Morty's came up. I just read and floated for the first year and then became a member. I love this site!! You get a bunch of different people with different opinions that enjoy the game. It's fun! Soooo glad I found it! :clap:

Cannot wait for the new season!!!!

I really don't remember how i found Morty's. I believe it was from a link somewhere else but Morty's has become, by far, my favorite. I started out just reading the updates a few times a day to keep up (i don't have the feeds :( which is probably a good thing because i would never sleep or never work) but then i started lurking the message boards and that was it. I'm hooked. Come on July, i can't wait!!!

Like most of you I did a search and up came mortys and I've been here ever since, no getting rid of me. Out of all the board I have ever checked out this is hands down the best, besides all the inof and such the people are great... well for the most part lol :grouphug:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name