Logging Onto This Board

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question,but I couldn't find a tech section...

Do all of you get prompted to log on each and every time you access this board? If not and I am having unique problems, is there a way to change a setting so I can always be logged on?

Its kind of a pain to have to log in each and every time kwim?

you can click "Remember me" when you sign in...

But if you ever clear you "History, cookies, settings, temporary Internet files, passwords, or form data"

it erases you from the computer, so you have to sign in again.

this is what it looks like when you logg in

Enter your user name .............................................................. * Options Remember me? T-his is not recommended for shared computers

Enter your password..................................................................... *Log in as invisible -Don't add me to the active users list

Okay found it. The remember me option wasn't on the page I was being sent to.

Like when I would attempt to reply to a post, it would shoot me to a page to log in and it did not have the remember me option.

But if I choose to log in from the main BB page I can see it.

Now, we'll see if it works ;-)

Thanks so much King!

I gave up clicking the "remember me" button about the 4th day after the last upgrade...I have to log in 9 out of 10 times I enter.

i have vip status so mortys automatically remembers me :animated_bouncy:

no joke once you hit the top ten in post count. you get a little email telling you welcome to mortystv vip club. you get nice perks :animated_bouncy:

yes i did :animated_rotfl:

67 and bb didnt start yet. when bb start i average around 50. one day you'll make the club

Ever since the upgrade I have needed to sign in almost every time I log on, I have the remember me checked and everything, it used ot rememeber me but not since the upgrade

i used to go for weeks unless i cleaned my cookies and all that stuff...but in 1 day i have to a million times...about every hour i guess...if i close my browswer then i have to log in again...or im "inactive" for so long i have to log in again...

About a month ago for two days straight i had to sign in every time I clicked on a thread, now that was annoying thankfully it was fixed quickly, it would be nice not having to sign in, but once a day is ok

Archived