You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........

uvp

When you find yourself back in the top 4 posters for the day hehe...

hell yeah on this one. bb offseason the only reason folks like scuba even past me in post count. king i see you about to past me.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know BB is about to start when: You plan your sleep, meals, summer vacations etc.. around the show.

LOL Blonde I know what you mean... Luck for me we own the company... That doesn't mean that my hubby doesn't get upset if I don't get my work done though... :animated_rotfl:

2 years ago, I made sure that I left my own wedding reception early so I could watch BB in the hotel!!!!

I always check morty's here at work, and will be glued to the feed updates... now at my new job, I might even be able to wach live feeds as I work!!! (very lax internet policy, and as long as the work gets done, that is all they care about)

I made sure that I left my own wedding reception early so I could watch BB in the hotel!!!!

Oh, I love this one.

How did hubby take it? (I figure you must have been living together already!)

Does he share your BB-addiction by now? If not, I sure hope you don't have an omen growin' at your house.

My husband HATES reality tv of any kind... He used to watch Dog the Bounty Hunter and Deadliest Catch, but now he even hates them LOL...

You know BB is about to start when you start watching the upcoming events section at the main message board page to see if BB is there yet well over a month in advance... Or when you start reading about the international BB just because you need your BB fix for the day LOL...

I made sure that I left my own wedding reception early so I could watch BB in the hotel!!!!

Oh, I love this one.

How did hubby take it? (I figure you must have been living together already!)

Does he share your BB-addiction by now? If not, I sure hope you don't have an omen growin' at your house.

He thought I was nuts, but he was ok with it, since he was sick

LOL April I was thinking the same thing... I went and watched some videos of past BB for just a few minutes and come back to several posts...

Click on TV Fan Forums and up at the top of the page you will see lots of stuff listed... At the bottom of that list you will see donate to site, who's in chat, Yana's interviews, and TV talk shows... Just click on the who's in chat and it will bring up a little screen that tells you who's chatting... At least for other's it does... When I try that or try to get in chat my puter freezes...

Archived