James And Sarah

Yana

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh i know, i love crappy, he does make it fun.. he makes me laugh, just i dont remember ever reading him say he likes somebody.

I liked a lot of the contestants. In no particular order...

Jack

Diane

Marcellas (sometimes)

Amy (sometimes)

Janelle

Howie

Kaysar

That's just a few. If I think about it I could probably come up with others. :lol:

I think he likes me...

Yes, I'd have to say you are one of my favorite conservatives on the board. :2thumbsup: Even if you seem to buy into that Bill O'Reilly crap... ;)

Well Ginger, I knew I could count on you to help me keep it real! :)

AND HOW ON EARTH IS AMY A "SOMETIMES"???? I LOVE AMY! MY ALLTIME FAVORITE PLAYER.

Her BS comments about Janelle during All Stars took some of the bloom off the rose for me. However, you have to like a person with such an obvious love for cheese.

Now that would be crazy! Imagine some of the oddities that the pairings of some of the contestants would create.

BTW, I just thought of two more players I liked...

Danielle

Will

You know I'd be there for you when it really counts!

Miss me? - Ginger

Big time! Now that a new BB season is about to begin, I hope to see much more of you. Of course, I'll try to stay away from politics. :lol:

crappy -- you're the same person that posts in the jameth hate thread on sucks right?

That's me.

I think it was Shock... They got along pretty good...

Oh yeah, he was my best bud! :lol: He goes by the name ElProximo now. With the season approaching, I expect him to crawl out of his cave a begin his bizarre behavior anew (on other boards of course.)

crappy -- you're the same person that posts in the jameth hate thread on sucks right?

That's me.

Yep I think you and I will get along fine crappy ~ as long as we don't talk politics.

Quote: "Big time! Now that a new BB season is about to begin, I hope to see much more of you. Of course, I'll try to stay away from politics. " - Crappy (the man about town)

Ahhhh........you and I can talk politics anytime. We may not agree with eachother but we managed to stay civil throughout our conversations. Ha Ha Ha

Of course, we have much more in common in our reality show discussions.

Looking forward to the BB season and chatting with the ol' gang!

Shout out to Fizzle and Cajun (where are you?)

:animated_wave:

Now I love me some Fiz and Cajun too... So glad to see you back Ginger... Although I have to say that maybe, just maybe I will miss ignoring ole Shock this year haha...

Hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooo Yana!!!!!!!

Agreed...it was fun reading Shockies moronic posts (and all his AKA's too!) My favorite aka was James something---you know the one who jumped into every conversation when someone said something bad about James.

Eh.....for every Shock type that leaves, Morty's usually gains two of that same type character.

Yes a broken record he was at that... Funny how when he left here, it didn't take him long to find James' forum and from there to become a mod for James... Thus why I don't visit James' forum any longer...

i am here... i am very busy in the off topic threads .... mostly complaining.. hey thats what i do here too!

anyways, since we dont have shock or any of the likes of him, my warning levels are down to 0! whoohooo!!!!! of course, BB is gonna start in 1 month so i am sure some wanna-be-shock will come in and ruin my 0 and it will take another 12 months to get it back down to 0

there are too many topics here already for me to read all of them... i am just not into it like usual... but i am glad to see the regs back but you know... it would have been nicer if you stuck around in OFF TOPIC!!!! you dont have to leave when bb is over ya know!

i think you get a message sent to yourself

Cause last year somebody kinda made me mad, and i kinda said some "rude" things. and i got a PM sent to me saying sense it was my 1st offense its just a warning, but next time you will get in trouble or something.

Archived