Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Episode 2.01: Four Months Later

Episode 2.01: Episode Title Unknown

Airdate: Fall 2007

• 05/27 - The yet-to-be-titled Season 2 premiere will introduce new series regular Maya, a Hispanic woman in her mid 20s. The episode will also introduce Kane, a recurring character that may become a possible regular. This man in his late 20s is referred, in the info we were given, as an ageless American with an European feel. He is said to be a charming womanizer who as a soul that seems to be older than he appears to be. A new Japanese recurring female character will be named Princess Keriyama. A few high school characters living in California will be added to the recurring cast. They are: Gay cheerleader April; charming 18-year-old West, who doesn't fit in much; May, a mean cheerleader high schooler. Other recurring characters making their first appearances in the premiere are: Georgie and Blackie, two Irish thieves, who are under orders of 45ish ringleader Ricky; friendly 40-year-old mild-mannered Bob who is said to be the "unassuming face of a very powerful organization"; NYPD detective Kincaid. Source: TV Squad

• 06/09 - Reliable inside sources connected to NBC tell me that David Anders, the ridiculously talented actor who played the ridiculously awesome Mr. Sark on Alias, is in final talks with Heroes to play a new character named Kane for the upcoming second season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 06/07 - A new hot young female hero is joining the gang on NBC's hit sci-fi drama Heroes. Dania Ramirez (The Sopranos) has been added as a regular on the NBC Universal TV Studio series, which is returning for a second season in the fall. Ramirez will play Maya, a new hero whose powers are being kept under wraps. Maya is one of four to five new characters expected to be added to Heroes next season, but her character might be the only regular one. The other roles, most of which are said to have international flavor, include a sexy boyfriend for Claire (Hayden Panettiere), a 28-year-old black mother, a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son and an Irish mobster. Source: Hollywood Reporter

• 06/12 - They're welcoming a new recurring character named Will, aka Blackie, an Irish mobster who's mixed up in small-time crime. I'm hearing we'll meet a new character who's been alive for 1,000 years. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 06/11 - In recounting the assorted opportunities which have come her way since being named Miss Universe last month, the Japan-born Riyo Mori says one "super" job lead might find her on no less than NBC's Heroes, playing Yaeko, a new character whom she describes as a love interest for one of the main characters. "I went to the casting audition and read a script in English and Japanese, and they said it was really good," the 20-year-old dancer tells the Associated Press. "So I hope I can be in the show." Source: TV Guide Online [Note: Our guess is that she auditioned for the role of Princess Keriyama, which will more than likely end up being Hiro's love interest.]
spoilerfix.com

• 06/14 - The episode will feature a villainous Japanese warlord who is known as "White Beard," various old Japanese villagers as well as Tuko, a West-African man working for Irish mobster Ricky.
SpoilerFix.com

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 2.01: Title Unknown

Airdate: September 24, 2007

• 07/02 - Claire's moving to L.A. and getting a new guy. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 06/22 - The first episode is very Claire-centric. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 06/20 - Hayden Panettiere revealed that the first episode [of Season 2] picks up four months after the finale. "A lot of things happened [during those four months] that people don't know about," she teased. "A lot of things changed and people will be like, 'Whoa!'" Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 07/06 - Dianna Agron and Dominic Keating have booked recurring roles on Heroes. Agron will play a cheerleader, Keating an Irish mobster. Agron's credits include Veronica Mars and Shark. Keating will be seen in Robert Zemeckis' Beowulf. Source: Variety

• 07/20 - Jack Coleman, who plays Noah Bennet-also known as HRG (Horn-Rimmed Glasses)- in NBC's Emmy-nominated series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that his character will still have a dark edge to him at the beginning of the second season. "It makes it very clear, in the very first episode of this year, he's not defanged," Coleman said. [...] Coleman revealed that in the second-season premiere, which picks up several months after the events of the season finale, his character has been reunited with his adopted daughter, Claire (Hayden Panettiere), and his wife (Ashley Crow) and son (Randall Bentley). "The Bennet family has relocated," he said. "I can't tell you exactly where. And it's a new world. The secrets they keep from each other are new secrets. The old secrets have all been divulged. We're not retreading the old ground. But there's old ghosts. Old habits are about to rear their ugly head in a very dramatic way. The Bennets are together to start, but in a very difficult, awkward circumstance that they all have to try to deal with. And it gets pretty sticky pretty quickly." Coleman also said that his character will continue to be one of the few on the show without any super powers. Source: Sci Fi Wire

Notice title change.

• 07/24 - Lyndsy Fonseca is out as Claire's gay cheerleader pal. She's out as in, off the show. According to Heroes creator Tim Kring, Fonseca's role had to be cut short after she landed that series-regular gig on Desperate Housewives . "She wasn't a pivotal character," Kring says of Claire's pal, who will now appear in just one episode. "The idea was that that part would grow, but it never got a chance to." New Hero Dania Ramirez revealed that when we first meet her character, Maya, "she's on the run from the cops." Source: The Ausiello Report

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

• 08/06 - Claire's new boyfriend can fly, and for one particular romantic getaway he picks her up and carries her to the Hollywood sign atop Mt. Lee. Also, according to our source, Claire is still very much a teenager and has been sneaking out of the house to hang out with her new fella. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 07/30 - The powers of new Heroes Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) are connected. Dania told us this about her brother, "We need each other." We also hear that despite reports the fraternal twins are from the Dominican Republic, they're actually from Central America and will either be leaving from or at least passing through San Cristobal, Honduras. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 2.01: Four Months Later...

• 09/07 - As the second volume of Heroes begins, the fates of Peter, Nathan and Matt are revealed, following the horrible showdown with Sylar and Peter's uncontrolled nuclear detonation miles above New York City. As everyone attempts to move on, a new sinister force begins stalking and murdering Heroes. With the family hiding in Southern California, H.R.G. and Claire attempt to live as inconspicuously as possible. which proves to be easier said than done. Meanwhile, after landing in feudal Japan, Hiro meets his hero Takezo Kensei. Twins Maya and Alejandro Herrera hope to make the crossing into the U.S. from Mexico, in hopes of finding help with their deadly abilities. Dana Davis, Noah Gray-Cabey, James Kyson Lee, Ali Larter, Sendhil Ramamurthy also star. Nick D'Agosto, Lyndsy Fonseca, Cristine Rose, Barry Shabaka Henley, George Takei, Eriko Tamura and Adair Tishler guest star. Source: NBC
  • 09/05 - "There's going to be an interesting channel of communication," said James Kyson Lee , who plays Ando. "I can't reveal what, but it's going to be such a great way of storytelling. What happens in one timeline may affect the other. For Ando, I think you'll see him spending more time at Yamagato. Does he want to stay there? Probably not, after experiencing all that he did in season one." [...] Hiro won't be the only one hopping through time. The first episode, titled "Four Months Later," will time-shift the entire story line. [...] One of the mysteries will be in the form of a new character, Maya, portrayed by Dania Ramirez. Maya is a super-powered Dominican on the run from the law with her twin brother. As for her special ability, Ramirez said viewers will have to wait until the show's Sept. 24 premiere. [...] "She's going north, Ramirez said coyly. "There's a lot of injustices she encounters in her journey up north. She's trying to get to the U.S. to figure out or find out what's happening to her. I can't tell you what it is, but it's cool. It's really cool." Source: Yahoo!
  • 09/01 - Kaito Nakamura appears in this episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 08/28 - "The eclipse is one of those secrets that we'll hold onto," writer-producer Jesse Alexander tells Wizard [Magazine]. "I wouldn't be surprised if Season 2 started with an eclipse. There's a scientific and spiritual significance for the eclipse to the specific 'Heroes' storyline." [...] "I would pay some attention to moppet mutant-finder Molly Walker and what she represents as an important clue as to where Season 2 is going," [Tim] Kring tells Wizard [Magazine]. "That'll be revealed pretty much in the season opener, but this idea that Molly Walker and Suresh's sister had similar ailments is a key part of where this story is going in the second season." [...] Writer Jeph Loeb says the unseen supervillain -- the one Molly says is worse than Sylar -- "will be dealt with right in the first episode of Season 2." Source: Ain't It Cool News
  • 08/21 - One major character is presumed dead in the season premiere (but isn't), but another will die in that very same episode! Also, there's another huge threat targeting all the Heroes that is far less attractive than Sylar. We caught up with James Kyson Lee at Hot in Hollywood, and he said, "Lots of things to look forward to in season two, including a new look for Ando... We'll probably move on from the Members Only jacket. And there will be parallel times, the modern time and the ancient Japan, so I'm... in the present day, going back and forth between New York and Japan, and there's going to be some kind of connection between me and Hiro... But you have to wait until Sept. 24 to find out." Source: Kristin on E!Online

Heroes Season Two Premiere: Monday, September 24, 9 pm, NBC

Source: TV Guide

Where we left off: Heroes literally ended its first season with a bang when radioactive Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia) seemingly exploded in the sky above Manhattan.

What's next: Season 2 leaps ahead four months to find Peter presumed dead. Fans will get the final details about that New York day in the eighth episode. We'll also learn that The Company is deeply engrained in the neuro-degrading virus that killed Mohinder's sister Shanti and infected Molly Walker (Adair Tishler), the little girl with the power to locate anybody. Also big this season is the backstory of the old-guard heroes

I was happy to see Peter still alive! I noticed Ando bumped into Nathan Petrelli when he had the coffee and paper for Kaito Nakamura and didn't even know it was him. I'm gonna watch it again today.

Here is and interview with Cristine Rose who plays Angela Petrelli. Bad momma! There are some video links at the bottom of the story.

logoTVGuide.gif

Heroes Shocker! Is Nathan's Mother Next for Murder?

by Michael Logan

070925int2cristinerose.jpg

It's a Heroes whodunit! Mega-mogul Kaito Nakamura (George Takei) was murdered in last night's season premiere by a mysterious hooded figure who seems intent on picking off the show's older generation. Angela Petrelli, the ice-queen matriarch played by Cristine Rose, has already received a death card hinting that she's next

logoTVGuide.gif

Will More Heroes Suffer Mr. Nakamura's Fate?

By Chris Haston/NBC

Episode Recap: "Four Months Later...." (September 24, 2007)

Of all the shows I follow, this was the premiere that had me fidgeting in my cubicle all day. I have never missed an episode. I nearly fell out of my chair when I received an email this past summer, saying that I would be the new Heroes blogger. This blog is important to TV Guide and Heroes fans alike. I myself used to read it every Tuesday morning before and after meeting my co-workers around the Heroes water-cooler. Needless to say, I hope I live up to all of your expectations, because this show just gets better and better!

First off, the symbol. You know what I

A friend of mine at work thought it was choppy. The flow at the end of last season is gone, but I like it that way. I loved the suspense from last season. I hope they can re-create it with the new season.

Thoughts, observations, predictions and questions.

I suspect that Hiro will spend most of this season stuck in the 17th century trying to fix the Kensei legend.

What was with Nathan's scarred face when he looked in the mirror? Then he looked again and he was normal.

I wonder if there is more to the flying boy. He can fly, but that is Nathan's power. If he can just fly, then its the first time we've seen duplicate powers other than Peter's ability to mimic. The kid obviously knows that Claire has powers, so he must have some kind of sense ability.

I wonder if Maya's ability is sound or pitch based? Perhaps she can scream so loud it puree's the brains of anyone within range?

I suspect that Hiro will spend most of this season stuck in the 17th century trying to fix the Kensei legend.
I suspect Hiro IS the Hero in the story books he has been read his whole life and he is the one falling for the princess.

What was with Nathan's scarred face when he looked in the mirror? Then he looked again and he was normal.
I THOUGHT he saw Peter burned in the reflection ala Nikki. I'm trying to get you a screen cap of it now.

Baron

Regarding Nathan looking at the reflection.....it sure looked to me like that was a burned Peter Petrelli he was looking at.

OOOPS Sorry Jem, I guess you already addressed that

No problem. Took me a while to make the screen caps. BUT, now I look at it, is it really Peter he's seeing?

My thoughts on Volume 2, Episode 1:

Personally, I think it's Nathan's burned face but don't quote me on that. It looks like his eyes and jawline. It does seem like it would make sense, at this point, that it would be Peter- kind of like Nathan's haunted by what he thinks he did to Peter or something to that effect. I think this part of the storyline is going to become veerryy interesting!

I'd be curious to find out everyone's take on West, or is it Wes? I watched the show two times and both times it sounded like he was saying his name was "West". Anyway, I have huge red flags popping up all over with this guy. I'm afraid they're going to make him the big heartthrob in Claire's life only to dash that scenario to pieces later in the year. I just don't trust him yet and he mildly creeps me out. I thought it quite interesting that right after they showed him flying away from Claire's window-in his jacket with a hood, by the way-they cut to Kaito on the roof in NY about to meet his fate by the hands of a slight, hooded jacket wearing person. The last person that Kaito expected it to be. Now It's WAY too early in the season to be accusing West/Wes because we know so little about his character; I just found it interesting. Nope, don't trust him yet, but hope I'm wrong.

Does Molly annoy anyone else other than me? So annoyingly precocious...maybe it's just the actress playing the part seeping through. And I also found it rather sad that they're having Matt be divorced. I hope this is explained a bit more in the future "four months ago" episode.

I totally agree with Jem, that Hiro is going to turn out to be the actual hero that rescues the swordsmith and falls in love with the princess. It will be interesting to see what Kensei's power is though.

I love the fact that a new character has the midas-touch, even if he is a baddy! Now that's my kind of power...

Alejandro and Maya's characters are going to be very interesting to follow! Somehow A is able to stop M from unintentionally killing people by being with her. I liked the idea someone mentioned about it being her screaming...but I'm not sure that's totally it. I'm wondering if it might have something more to do with her thoughts...she gets so afraid that she can't control her fears, or something like that. Either way, A is the only one who is able to calm her down and stop the deaths. I don't think it would be crying because they've already shown her crying with nothing happening. Let's just hope she and A get separated before she runs into Sylar. ;)

No, not Kaito!!! :( My guess is that his attacker has multiple powers like Peter...one of the ones that Claude the invisible man talked about.

Ok, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but what the heck, I'm going to anyway- did anyone else think that they were insinuating as to Mr. Bennett nka Mr. Butler having a special power of strength when he put the obnoxious twerpy boss in his place? My husband just thinks that bending the guy's finger back doesn't prove that and that I'm a bit loopy...am I the only one?

The best part of the show in my opinion was:

Peter in Cork, Ireland, chained inside a storage locker...but of course!! I LOVE the mystery of it and can't wait to find out what's been happening to him these past four months!

oh that, and absolutely NO Nikki/Jessica in the season-opener...HURRAY!!

The worst part:

Too much Suresh. (I'm hoping both he and Nikki get little death photos of their own in the next few episodes.)

Jem, how did you do that HDTV screen capture?

jem's screencap looks like the burned guy is rupret evrett(sp).......but that's just my opinion

Jem, how did you do that HDTV screen capture?
I have my ways. :lipsrsealed2: