What Is Your Favorite Big Brother Moment?

King123

i cant remember what exactly happened. but its BB3, and I think Guests got to pick some of their favorite foods, and Amy chooses All cheese.

Something like that, i just remember cracking up because i LOVE amy, and i loved cheese, lol, and everything she did i couldnt stop laughing.

hope you know what im talking about, cause i would love to see it again

AND when amy got voted BACK into the house ;)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dream you are an Angel for the Will Making love to the Camera post!!!!

People, if you have not rewatched the "Will Making love to the Camera" link (above), you might want to. Cause Will is hysterical..."If I could rewrite the alphabet I would put the U and the I together" (lol), when they edit in the gleem in his eye and then when he breaks up and walks away...CLASSIC.

Another fav (not sure if it is just one moment) was during BB3 when Marcellas got the Golden POV, then did not use it and got evicted. (Early Sept 2003 - I think).

George being ridden by Howie down the slide during Allstars is also good for a laugh.

thats halarious... i dont think thats what i was thinking of, but thats a good one.

I was thinking the one i thought of they could Only have a select few amount of food, and everything she picked was cheese, and somebody was like "Amy! do you really need that much cheese?!?!"

but maybe I'm going crazy!

But thanks! your doing an INCREDIBLE job!

How about when The TWIN twist is revealed.. i loved that, then Jase is like "ultimate pa trail!"

There are hundreds (mostly Howie/Chilltown/Kaysar- Janie doing CG imitations).. but I think the one I actually remember lauging out loud the first time and snorting Pepsi.. as it was a shocker..

and well it was BB4's Jack's DR moment when he deemed.... (ahem)..

has having as much sex appeal as a... buzzard's crotch...

You can't really paint a bigger picture than that..

:animated_scratchchin:

luvmydoberman-remember when the cast from all stars had a few drinks and were acting out the veto ceremony with Jase when he refused to move out of the chair before they could technically nominate him for eviction and was making the cracks about survivor

Would anyone have a clip from this? I remember this, but it wasn't on the show, but on the live feeds.

Realityfan-My fav is when they set it up for James to win the POV in the oversized chess game.

The best episode in BB!!!!

Archived