Big Brother Us Torrents

DreamAngel

I got Season 4 off of this site man. I was disapointed and it was false advertising.( since in the beginning of the dvd it said catch up on all the competition's, but somehow it forget's to include week two's veto competition and ceremony) It does however have all of the big event's in it like Jun's HOH win and how she got to go to the MTV Video Music Award's, and the David and Amanda sex scene. It also has the houseguest's of season 4 do some commentary on the event's that happened in the house.

Then for Christmas this last year I got Season 3 the whole season and Season 5 the whole season. I got Season 3 off of this site and got Season 5 off of E-Bay. Both work wonderfully also. :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downloaded mine on something called Bitlord and it got to 100% on the downloading but I don't know how to start it. Everytime I try to watch it I got sound and no picture. It is still uploading but there is no percent so I don't know how long that will take. Can anyone help me?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janey_doll

I am devastated! the weather has broke-in on every episode so far & is has the weather icon at the bottom the whole time, i need the aired episodes so far.

I will gladly pay for shipping and replacement discs. I need them to be in perfect quality and edited please.

please PM me if you have the episodes. thank you all so much :D

I'm saving all of the episodes (from BitTorrent) to make a large archive for after the season ends. The quality is great. Search bit torrent in october for BB7-USA and you'll find it. If you want them now send me a private message and I'll put them on an ftp site for you. They are 350 megs each in .avi format.

svirf

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have an invitation code? I'm trying to download Season 7 and it says you can't unless you're registered. When I try to register, it says it only allows limited visiters to do so, unless a current member invites you. Anyone want to invite me? :confused::)

Archived