Big Brother Us Torrents

DreamAngel

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it took me about 24-36 hours to download each part.

the second part took me the longest to download.

I left it on all night and all day as well.

a popup came to the right of my screen with the NAT problem. If the NAT problem is when you hover over the smile face, I have no idea, as I just ignored it.

Just out of curiousity, why can't we download BB like everything else. Why isn't it out there ready to be downloaded in an easy fashion like eveything else? I can download so many other shows from BearShare or LimeWire.

Have you completed the download and watched it yet? I was just curious on the quality of the file and if you had any problems with that website? The only reason I ask is that I haven't heard of that one before so I would like to get word of mouth before I use it. Thanks!

No, i just DL the torrent file today, and im on dial up with my laptop at work, so its still at 0.0% complete.

This was the first time i saw ANYTHING from BB5 on torrents. Ill post the quality when its complete. . . . .cant wait to get it home to my Comcast Cable Internet

BB5 is now at 77% and it should be done DLing today. 8 GB's takes a while!!! haha

I cant wait any longer, the first episode is almost complete at 92.7, so i think im gonna go ahead and watch it.

Season 4 was on 88.5% complete and i watched the whole thing like that. For days and days it wouldnt go above 88.5. Most of it was ok, there was some breakage, but not too bad

Okay, so I have downloaded Season 2 and am almost finished watching it. Now, does it help other people to download it if more people have it on their computer? So should I keep it to help others or does not it not make a difference.

Keep it on your computer and keep it seeding, it makes downloading a LOT faster for other people. I know my downloading has taken FOREVER and really appreciate when people let their downloads seed, I've downloaded parts 1 and 2 and are letting them seed while part 3 downloads, so yes, please keep them on your computer, it's VERY appreciated!

I have been trying to download from this site

Dreams torrents

When I have to put the code in to reg. it keeps telling me I have the wrong code... I have tried typing it in just as it is shown and also clicking on it so that the voice comes up and tells you what code to put in and it still says it wrong... HELP!!!

I just asked mikede a question in another thread... hadn't read this one before so, I guess he doesn't need to answer the other thread.

So, this is how people are getting the BB seasons. :D

I'm really a tech idiot so, could someone be so nice as to pm me with any information I would need to get these downloaded... I'll have to have my hubby do it for me and he won't come to this site :rolleyes: so, I'll have to print something up for him... pm would be nice and neat for me.

Please?

Thanks

Oh don't worry... I won't. I'll be turning this over to my hubby in about 5... 4... 3... 2... :D

Thanks for all your Mikede and everyone else. (Dreamangel you're a dream. :) )

I finally went through this entire thread. ;) Unfortunetly the only torrents still available are for BB5 and 6. Guess I'll have to buy the other seasons... argh :angry: Besides my hubby just told me it's going to take about 80 hours to download bb6. I don't have that much time... BB starts in less than a month and I'm going to be on vacation for 2 weeks before it starts so, I need to get these watched like... um yesterday.

Archived