Big Brother Us Torrents

DreamAngel

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok...

i clicked the 1st one and now i have 97.1 KB out of 1.74GB is that good?

the 1st number i listed(97.1) is changing

That is fine. It's supposed to change. It's telling you it's downloading, piece by piece.

Do you see your percentage going up at all? If you do that means it's downloading. Double click on the download and you can look at the file specifics. Like the pieces it's downloading and if you click on the "peers" tab you can see the people you're connected to.

Well it this is how it looks

Name File location Add mode Quaue postion

Big brother.USA.3... C:/Big brother. USA. season... Seeding First

then there is

FIles in torrent with files that are read and sizes but no destionation name.

Ok this is what I did I went to a site and clicked download the file it was queed so I seeded it and now nothing is happening.

Hi guys!

I've been dying to see BB2 and I am so excited to download. I am following your instructions and so happy you guys posted these

thanks times a million!

*goes to restart computer*

I am getting some sort of "peer error" on Azureus, but it looks like it's downloading alright.. I am hoping it is.

Also I have a warning saying that I need to check a port and that decentralised tracking reqires this

Dream Angel,

Your name fits you to a Tee!! I didn't see all of season 2 so I am downloading it now. I am not all that technologically advanced, but with your guidance I found all the information I needed to get up and running with downloading and uploading bit torrents. This is a great way to get ready for the new season of Big Brother.

Thanks so much for your posts :)

Quick question...

I download part 1 just fine last night and watched it all today. Then I decided to download part 2 and it isn't downloading at all. I thought maybe it was the program, so I tried to download part 3. Part 3 is moving along just fine and part 2 isn't budging.

any idea what the issue could be?

thanks again- I am just itching to see the next "chunk" of the show and hoping it will download soon!

left it on all night and its still at the same spot, so I thought maybe it was something I was doing wrong. Thanks so much for your help!!

Since I didn't start watching BB until season 4, I'd like to go back and watch the first 3 seasons before it's time to vote contestants back into the house. I'm sure it won't matter, since the majority of fans will have seen the more recent seasons and vote based on who they like, but I'd like to see some contestants I didn't get to see. Only one I can think of off the top of my head is runner up Josh from the first season, and that's only because I know him from his time with TheFishBowl.com

I'm heading off to search the internet, but if anyone knows of links to episodes from the first 3 seaons, please let me know..

George

I'm totally lost on this... Will someone be posting torrents for each episode? On the front page someone posted a bunch of things but they don't seem like entire episodes. Also, I'm using MacOS X Tiger, not Windows XP.

Or is it possible that some very nice forum user could send me each episode? I would love you for it! :D If someone could give me help and would like to AIM me at BillA1016 that would be awesome! Thanks a lot :)

-Bill

Archived