Big Brother Us Torrents

DreamAngel

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janey_doll

I have a brand new windows XP computer with a CD/DVD burner, and I was wanting to know step by step how I burn Big Brother feeds to DVD?

Last year I had windows 98 that played the live feeds REALLY slow and choppy, with my new highend computer will the feeds be better?

Has anyone else burned the feeds to DVD?

I was wanting to know how to burn before Big Brother 7 comes on.

smirnoff knows her stuff. She provided almost all of my media files last year for BB/Survivor and TAR. :)

I don't burn my stuff to play on a DVD player, I just watch it on my PC.

Guest janey_doll
This all depends on how you want to use it after do you want it to play like a DVD ? first do you have a good burning program i use nero and it works great burned all my BB stuff from last year.

We have the Nero that comes with windows XP and we have DVD lab. We want it to look like a real DVD that you would burn from a real DVD burner.

When you are watching the feeds is there a record button somewhere that you push, or how do you get what you see to DVD?

Thank you so much for your help.

First you may have to record what you're seeing with a screen capture program such as Camtasia Studio.

But if you're also recording the sound you need to turn off everything that will make noice because it records everything you hear. Including an errant MSN message or an e-mail notification.

There are two ways to go about doing it.

1) Capture the videos, then "create" a DVD. This involves creating the menus, and usually transcoding the videos to MPEG2. This can take a LONG time per disk. OVer 1 hour.

2) Get a cheap DVD player such as the Panasonic DVP642 (IIRC). This allows you to just burn pretty much any video format onto a disk without formating it as a DVD. WAY faster. Then capture the video, burn it using windows explorer (a 2 minute job) and bam you can watch your movies.

Guest janey_doll

1) Capture the videos, then "create" a DVD. This involves creating the menus, and usually transcoding the videos to MPEG2. This can take a LONG time per disk. OVer 1 hour.

2) Get a cheap DVD player such as the Panasonic DVP642 (IIRC). This allows you to just burn pretty much any video format onto a disk without formating it as a DVD. WAY faster. Then capture the video, burn it using windows explorer (a 2 minute job) and bam you can watch your movies.

This might be a dumb question but can you put in a DVD in the computer and push record like you would on a real DVD burner?

And when you say get a DVD player do you mean a real dvd player? and do you plug it into the computer?

Sorry if these are stupid questions.

Thanks again

This might be a dumb question but can you put in a DVD in the computer and push record like you would on a real DVD burner?

And when you say get a DVD player do you mean a real dvd player? and do you plug it into the computer?

Sorry if these are stupid questions.

Thanks again

i don't want you to get all confuse because there are a lot of ways to do these things so fist tell me what exactly you want to do just burn your feeds to watch on your computer or watch them after on your dvd player

Guest janey_doll
i don't want you to get all confuse because there are a lot of ways to do these things so fist tell me what exactly you want to do just burn your feeds to watch on your computer or watch them after on your dvd player

I want to be able to watch them on my real DVD player on T.V. And be able to edit them too, like I do when I record T.V shows on my real DVD player.

Guest janey_doll
it can be done but you will have to record end edit from your computer and then burn them to watch on T.v.

or if you have long enough cables and a out on your computer do it staight from your dvd player

My DVD burner is right next to my computer, so your telling me that I could record the live feeds on my real DVD player/burner?

Yes you could if your video card has a s-video out on it i watched the feeds on my tv last season but i don't know what kind of tv you have and all that you would have to do has i do TEST it to see how it looks first lol

DreamAngel you wouldn't by any chance stumbled across BB5 downloads somewhere i've been searching with no luck and it's the only season i'm missing lol

Yes I have actually. It's in the IRC channel I get them from. If you would like I can download and then set up torrents. Or I can tell you how to find them. Let me know.

I've found all 6 seasons actually.

you really are a dream loll you can tell how to find them and i'll try to find it, i don't want to give you to much trouble i've just been looking for season 5 for about a year now and never tried D/L from irc

thanks a whole lot

Thank you soooo much i think i love you right now lol

LOL. Thanks.

Just thought I would give you an update so you know I haven't abandoned you. I'm on episode 21 now. I should have the rest very soon. I'll post the torrent when I'm done.

Does anyone know where I can download BB6? You can't buy the DVD and I would really like to see it again. The only torrent I've found is dead.

hey, I ordered bb6 from ebay and I got it in three days. it is 6 pack of dvds with all the episodes. but it does not include any livefeeds or other things. oh.. it costs about $30 dollars including shipping.

Archived