Pairs Speculations

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest princessmean1

haven't u figured it out yet? the great secret twist? well, here is the answer.....there is no twists!! this bb is becoming boring!! give them more alcohol!!

Guest DraftKing

They needed to wait until Michael was gone to bring back the alcohol, for the good of the house.

If Julie announces to everyone that pairs are in the house....

Is it unfair to the ones that are left.... or to the advantage of the ones that remain....

OR ..... the other way around :?:

(why are my emoticons not showing up ?)

They are going to know that eveyone has a partner but she isn't going to tell them who's with who, but they all already know pretty much...

Guest DRSMitch

This is simply BB way of saving ratings. The initial hope was America would tune in each night to watch the HG struggle with the idea or have no idea at all. Now that they realize the cat is out of the bag they are hoping everyone will tune in next Thurs to see everyones reaction. I agree it really ruins the spirit of the initial competition to make it official.

Guest Sleepy

I also think it is unfair, because, Howie and Rachel have been hiding it soo well and Howie has fooled Janelle and Kaysar not revealing. So it will mess up Howie's stategy

I think she is only going to announce that they all are paired and the money at stake. I think it would be stupid to tell who they are because no one pair is going to allow another to stay in the game. Am I confused?

Guest DRSMitch

yes she will only say that everyone has a partner and that if a pair reaches the final 2 what $ will be won.

As I understand it she will not reveal the pairs or the fact that Janelle & Kaiser are now working alone.

I think this is really a bad decision, even if the house guest suspect it anyway.

Makes me happy my application for this season was not picked. Besides the fact the house is full of Yuppies, no place for old folks like me. Maybe Big Brother 7 will be better. Also hate the HOH contest so far, I could write a better script. I do like the new house, there's one positive comment.

Guest kendie7

Am I the only one who thinks it is completely and utterly stupid that Julie is revealing to the house the pairs and the final prize? I thought it would be so awesome if a pair made it and then was totally shocked at the extra money given to them. I think that it ruins the whole twist if she tells them. They were told in the beginning it was up to them whether they wanted to reveal their secret pair and now that option is being completely taken from them. It is so stupid and it really really bothers me and ruins the twist for me. They better come up with something better than the pairs if they are just willing to give it all up in the 4th week. Anyway, that is my rant about that little situation.

But once she does say that, then everybody is obivously going to be questioning everybody else. Kaysar already knows everybody is in there with a pair. Granted, she won't reveal who is with who, but imagine the faces of those who SWORE on their lives that they were in the house alone to Kaysar, even AFTER he confronted them and gave them the change to confess and tell the truth. :) That will be interesting to see I think

imagine the faces of those who SWORE on their lives that they were in the house alone to Kaysar, even AFTER he confronted them and gave them the change to confess and tell the truth. :) That will be interesting to see I think

Yes, although I do think they are screwing with the concept, this will definately be the best part!

Guest ah282

I think they all know, just don't admit it to one another. Maggie told Eric last week that she thought they were all in pairs.

Can't believe it's been such a short time ..... and only a few have been able to keep it hidden that they're a 'pair'.

I really can't blame James and Sarah for telling Kaysar that they're not one of the pairs.... IF... CBS told them about the extra money they could get if they got thru the game without anyone knowing.

They haven't slipped, it's only that it's pretty obvious that they would HAVE to be.

Howie and Rachel have done pretty good keeping their connection quiet to.

(but, I may have missed something)

Just an idea, but how about throwing in a further twist to the pairs scenario.

If the Head of Household puts a "secret pair" together on the chopping block and the nominations stay intact until the eviction (i.e. unchanged by Veto), the HoH is say back in the running for the $1m prize / $250,000 runner-up prize.

It would really encourage them to begin outing each pair!

And to make it even more devious, only the HoH is informed of the twist each week!

ANOTHER IDEA

If you read my posts regularly you'll know that I'd love to see a twist where the HoH could become the evictee.

So maybe this could be a one-off twist next week after Julie reveals each HM has a partner.

Julie would tell the new HoH that this week they must nominate a pair of houseguests they suspect are a "secret pair".

However, if the HoH makes a wrong judgement and the ORIGINAL nominees are not a secret pair, the HoH will be evicted!

Guest the_gremlin

Hmmm... That first idea is a pretty good one, but I'm not sure it would work out in the end... What if the other person in the finals receive an upgraded prize for doing nothing? Unless you want the other person to have the original prize money... Anyway, the idea is worth a thought.

Your second idea, however, I don't think it should be done. I think the HOH should be free to choose his nominees without any contraint. But it could be a good lead for a twist in another season.

Guest ambscram

Yeah I think they all know... but they try and screw each other up on it when they are getting it correct

Guest Peaches

I'm not so sure that April and Beau have it all figured out. If they did, why did they trash talk Maggie to Eric?

Of course, after today, they may have it figured out. James filled them in on the Maggie/Eric pair to try and save himself in the event he was put up for eviction.