Big Brother Australia 2007 Site

hanklee

The new Big Brother Australia 2007 site is being uploaded as I type.

The address this year is the same as last year http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au

Right now you only get a template page which refreshes every 5 seconds trying to get you to the new page. If you stay there, you will be directed to the site as soon as it is up!!!!!

Hank :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

The site may have changed but it's still pretty useless. Just a registration page, a list of a few rumors and some HINTS as to what's going to happen in the house.

Any link you click goes to the same registration page. I'm already registered so not much else to do.

They sure are taking their time putting it up. Maybe because the housemates weren't in lockdown before. But by now they should be or will be VERY soon. You can at least register properly now and make all your settings for your profile PLUS sign up for Premium service now. This just reminds me, it's getting VERY, VERY close.

I was getting very frustrated!! I was already registered on the TEN site so I couldn't go thru the registration process until they fixed the site this morning.

But I have finally been able to login and now have finished the premium subscrition process so when the site fully comes on line I can now explore and watch the full feeds!!

Hank :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

P.S. Only 6 more days!!!!!!

It started at $40 - but the price drops as the season progresses.

If you want it for the live feeds go ahead and get it - but if it's just the vids you're after I'd hold off a few weeks and then get it and scroll through the archives instead.

There seem to have been alot of problems with registration - not sure if I'll bother yet - want to see what's on offer first really.

P.S. http://www.behindbigbrother.com has now launched for 2007. A few more rumours, most of which are discussed in podcast 2.

Already paid my money. $40.00 AU equals about $30.00 US so not bad for solid feeds.

Hank :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Archived