Birkhead Is The Father

jersey721

i wasnt surprise. the only surprise was that it took so long for us to find what most folks suspected

he should got the baby today. screw working out a plan for the turn over.the baby is his daughter nothing more needs to be worked out. howard had the nerve to say larry can visit her any time he wants :lol: until the official handover happens

http://theinsideronline.com/

April 10, 2007

Larry is the Daddy!

BREAKING NEWS: It's official! ANNA NICOLE SMITH's former boyfriend LARRY BIRKHEAD is the biological father of the late model's daughter, DANNIELYNN.

"I hate to be the one that tells you this, but I told you so," Larry exclaimed outside the Bahamian courtroom. "There are certain things I can't talk about, but this I can: My baby's gonna be coming home soon. It's been a long road and I'm happy to start a life with my daughter."

"I just want to say thank you to everyone and thank you for your support," he added, holding back tears. "Thank you for the people that got me this far. Thank you very much."

Anna's partner, HOWARD K. STERN, also addressed the media, saying: "I'm obviously very disappointed, but my feelings for Dannielynn have not changed. I'm not going to fight Larry Birkhead on custody." Howard added that Larry was more than welcome to come over to the Bahamian home that he currently shares with Dannielynn and spend as much time with her as he wants.

Anna's mother, VIRGIE ARTHUR, also spoke out following the hearing.

"All I care about is the safety and well-being of my granddaughter Dannielynn," she said. She also believes that Anna would be happy that "Dannielynn will know who her real father is."

ANS mother wants partial custody...that's ridiculous...from what was presented in court from ANS in another court hearing in the past she wasnt' mother material to her own daughter..I wouldnt' let her near the baby without Larry or a court ordered support person is present.

I know people change and I'm sure being older and a grandmother the situation would be totaly different but I still would insist on monitored visits at least until the Dani is of age to report if anyone does/says anything to her that shouldn't be said or done.

As for Larry being the daddy...WOO HOO

• 2 weeks later...

Today's News:

Larry Birkhead just emerged from a custody hearing in the Bahamas with a big smile on his face and said, "I gotta call my travel agent," suggesting that he was getting very close to taking daughter Dannielynn home.

Minutes later, Howard K. Stern emerged from the courtroom and slammed Virgie Arthur for holding up the custody process, saying that she "proved herself to be what Anna Nicole always told me."

The three parties were in the same room this morning -- perhaps for the very last time -- to determine custody. Virgie Arthur is seeking guaranteed visitation of Dannielynn and wants to be her guardian in the event of Larry's death. While he didn't go into specifics, Birkhead was visibly pleased with what transpired in the courtroom, but left some room open, saying he didn't know whether he'd need "one seat or two."

Virgie slipped away without a word.

Source

Larry Birkhead & Anna Nicole Smith's Mom Virgie Still At Odds

From the Post Chronicle

Anna Nicole Smith's mom Virgie Arthur is allegedly making life very difficult for Larry Birkhead. According to our friends at TMZ.com, Virgie is actively interfering with Larry's ability to assume the role of daddy.

TMZ reports that Virgie is attempting to block Larry's desire to take Dannielynn back to the U.S., unless Birkhead agrees to share guardianship with her. Anna Nicole's mom also wants sole guardianship Should Larry meet an untimely end while Dannielynn is still a minor.

Since we already know the Bahamian judge has stated that he would more than likely allow Birkhead to take the baby back to the U.S., provided he return with Dannielynn for the formal custody hearing on June 9, Virgie's conditions are interesting to say the least. Both are due back in court today and the judge might lay down the law and clear the way for Larry and Dannielynn to get on with their life.

and this from MSNBC via Access Hollywood

Though his last court battle ended without resolution, Larry Birkhead tells

because she a fat scumbag

Just desserts. You Gotta Love those Bahamians!

(from eonline --)

Larry Birkhead can finally get while the getting's good.

A Bahamian court on Friday smacked down Virgie Arthur's last-ditch attempt to keep Birkhead from leaving the island nation with daughter Dannielynn.

Arthur, the estranged mother of Anna Nicole Smith, who has been attempted to get some custody or visitation rights for her granddaughter, filed an emergency appeal Thursday seeking to block an earlier ruling paving the way for Birkhead to return to the U.S. with the seven-month-old. She argued that once Birkhead left the country, he wouldn't return for a final custody hearing on June 8.

The three-judge panel was skeptical of Arthur's legal maneuver, with one justice calling her case "weak."

"I am perplexed why this matter is before us," the judge said, per Access Hollywood, before asking that Arthur's lawyer "descend from theory to reality."

The judges agreed that the case would likely be resolved in a U.S. courtroom.

The panel also ordered Arthur to pay $3,000 in court fees for essentially wasting everyone's time.

"It was an expensive day for her...in that sense I guess I got a divorce from Virgie and the child I didn't know we had together," Birkhead said afterward, describing Arthur's arguments as "nonsense."

The Los Angeles-based photographer also disputed Arthur's contention that he wouldn't return for the June court date.

"I don't know where she got that from. Maybe that's why they made her pay money. There was no foundation for her to say that; I've always indicated that I would come back so that wasn't necessary."

Arthur left the Nassau courthouse without speaking to reporters.

So happy that Larry is the father of DannyLyn, maybe now the child has a chance in life. Virgie needs to stop all of this nonsense, and appreciate that her grandchild has a good dad. The money may never come, so Virgie go write a book and make the millions you are looking for.

• 4 months later...

they are saying him and the lawyer are lovers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived