Attn: Bb8 Applicants.

squirrel

If anyone from here gets to BB8, mention anything but bad things about a squirrel or squirrels, and I'll always say good things about you here no matter what you do during this summer.

ie: Howie talked about having sex with a squirrel in BB7.

ie Janelle named many species of squirrels from her hometown and how smart and cute they are,, in BB6.

My favourite two players from the past two seasons and I'll never say anything bad about them (yet)

So, If you do something dumb... like eat a giant spider, spill milk, or burn a steak etc, I'll defend you here.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I am here, posting from my mobile. I will def take pictures and attempt to post them. Guys, I thought there would be a line already even though the call is at noon, but noone is here! I even went in the mall and looked around cause its open for walkers, I guess. I can't even imagine how they picked this place, a small town between dallas and oklahoma. Maybe they are hoping for a hick, a new 'cowboy'. that's def not me. but I am confident they'll be pleasantly surprised by me :) I am still debating on whether to tell them I enjoy the show, am a fan, or am a nutso web posting crazy fan.

I personally wouldn't tell them you're a crazy web fan but you can do what you want. When you get time you should tell us what the process is like even if you don't make it very far. You're the only one from Mortys to do this that I know of.

That is so flippin cool Abbaholic....whatever the outcome you put yourself out there. Do continue to let us know how it goes and what the process is like. Good Luck.

All done. Ok, I was first so they had me answer questions on the live noon news. The reporter asked me if I thought I could win. I said yes, of course, she says why I say 'i am good at making friends and good at stabbing people in the back' got a laugh from the crowd, including Cowboy. So then they take my number (1) card, checked over my app to make sure I answered all the questions and handed me a slate with my name. Then they sent me to the curtained off area where the camera and cameraman were. He told me I had 2 minutes to talk, he would give me a wrap it up sign at 1.45 and if you go over 2 minutes, you are disqualified. So then, I 'sold myself' (or tried to) and finished in a minute and a half. The camera man said that was perfect timing, said they don't watch the whole 2 minutes anyway. so that's that. I feel good about it and will keep ya'll updated if (when) I get the callback.

Abba - Congratulations! It sounds as if you did really well and gave the perfect answers. You made the crowd laugh, perfect! Good going not to use the whole 2 minutes. Short, sweet and to the point is best. I think maybe they just wanted to see how you look on camera? We are rooting for you kid!

Letter from inanimiate objects in the BB House to Abbaholic

Front Door: Hey Abba looking forward to meeting you in July.

Ok so when I got home I went straight to bed. I was exhausted. Love that letter from inanimate objects... I have already said that if I get in you late night posters may be treated to some of my own letter to inanimate objects ;) Angel, yes a steady stream was starting as I left, they said last time the yhad tryouts there (season 5) they had 300 apps. Camper, I remember most, I basically said I am a social butterfly/charmer that is great at making friends and getting people to love me, but my worst asset is I am a great liar and those two things can be a great combo. Also mentioned that my personality is one that America will totally love, or else totally hate ;). Either way, I said, people will talk about me. Also briefly mentioned a little stategry. I think that's all I said, it wasn't very long cause I was so freaked about going over 2 minutes

abba? those feet look familiar :animated_rotfl:

maybe you could do a little haiku for us, in the bb house?

Archived