Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Sanjaya Malakar

I thought he was good but, maybe I just have his bar set so low it seemed better than it was?!?

Amigo --

Despues.

:rockon:

The yung'uns are swoonin' tonight!

:giljotiini: I mean, really, can we please get rid of Sanjaya? Ok, he did okay last week, but c'mon!

hmmm...

NO bad hair 'do'

NO bad dancing

OK choice of song and vocal

But the sexy look he gave the camera at the end was more SMARMY than sexy (Shades of Constantine)

we can probably look for him being around for a few more weeks <_<

Simon said it wasn't horrible. High praise indeed! :P

I don't think he's leaving anytime soon folks! He's really giving me the creeps though. I agree about his alleged 'sexy' looks. EWWWW!

Sanjaya may be the least liked of the Idol contestants, but he has almost triple the posts of any other finalist on this message board and any other that talks about AI. The more attention he gets, the more popular he gets. :animated_rotfl:

how do you figure he is the least like?

if he was the least like he be gone by now

least like leaves everyweek

He's my least liked. I wish I could stop myself from visiting this thread but I just can't.

What was it he said to Simon last week? 'Welcome to the world of Sanjaya!" --- something like that anyway. Sometimes I feel like I'm going there too -- like it or not. And I really don't like him -- less and less as the weeks go by. I used to feel kind of bad for him, but now I just find him creepy. And yet I can't look away! :huh:

I guess I meant by all the talk regarding Sanjaya. I mean, it mostly is about how people don't like him or his singing or his hair. Haha! It was an all in good fun comment.

I think almost everyone has heard of Sanjaya, even if you could care less about AI. And I know some people just tune in to see what he's going to do next, or just to see what all the fuss is about. I guess some of those guys might be disappointed in what they've seen lately. He hasn't been that bad, or that outrageous. I hope he does something kooky for country this week!

Count on another week of Mangina! Either faux Justin or Lurch (aka Nosferatu) go this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG0KvsbVy4c

Thought some of you might enjoy this, i haven't seen it linked yet.

This is the extended studio version of Sanjaya singing "Besame Mucho." Even haters will have to admit that the kid sounds really good with the Protools working for him. Whether he even comes close to winning or not, he's sure to get a recording contract. If it's not with the E19 group, Marc Anthony, J-Los husband, is on record as saying he wants to produce his first album. There's also a record contract waiting for him in Seattle -, from what I read a few weeks ago.

And, in what may turn out to be one of those happy coincidences that sometimes happens in life, apparently Sanjaya ran into Billy Ray Cyrus at the Idol set a few days ago {Billy Ray is on "Dancing With The Stars, which shares studio space with AI.} To make a long story short, Billy Ray invited him to guest star on "Hannah Montana", where he plays the father to his real-life daughter Miley Cyrus. Sanjaya said "write me in after the tour".

If Disney ends up signing this kid, we can expect an album a year until he's about 25. Never underestimate the buying power of the Disney tweens, which seem to be a large part of his fanbase. If only one third of them end up buying his albums as bought the "High School Musical" soundtrack, he'll STILL top 1 million copies.

I was listening to Kidd Kraddick in the morning this morning (... makes sense huh? :D) Anyways, they reported that Sanjaya went to a Dodgers game over the weekend and people who control what is put on the big screen decided to put Sanjaya on the big screen. After the people saw him, the whole crowd started booing! That's horrible! He's just a person auditioning for a show and trying to make the distance. People need to remember that this isn't big brother or survivor where the purpose is to deceive.

4/17

might have been the worst performance by a finalist

...people who control what is put on the big screen decided to put Sanjaya on the big screen. After the people saw him, the whole crowd started booing! That's horrible! He's just a person auditioning for a show and trying to make the distance. People need to remember that this isn't big brother or survivor where the purpose is to deceive.

That is just wrong.

Okay, between him getting booed at the Dodgers game and the way he reacted to Simon's critique I'm starting to feel really sorry for Sanjaya. I've met people like him that really don't know how disliked they are. I think he's starting to realize it and it's bothering him.

We owe it to him to put him and us out of our misery. I hope he leaves soon because it is only going to get worse if far better singers get cut because someone thinks its funny to keep this kid in there. He is clearly out of his league in this competition.

I don't feel sorry for Sanjaya after his song choice tonight "Let's Give Them Something to Talk About" and his conversation with Ryan...He seems to be loving all the controversy.

In all fairness he hadn't been the worse the last couple of weeks but he was awful tonight and should be the one to leave tomorrow.

^^^^^ Exactly what Soyyo said!!!

Sign in to follow this