Hometown: Glendale, AZ

Audition City: Seattle

Favorite male pop artists?

John Mayer & Justin Timberlake

Favorite female pop artists?

Christina Timberlake

When did you first start to sing?

18 mos.

Do you have any formal singing training?

No.

What other talents do you have?

I can do accents really well.

If you don't make it on AMERICAN IDOL, what will you do?

Keep pursuing music.

What are your personal goals in life?

My goals are to tell meaningful stories through songs and touch people's lives

seem to force her singing. i predict between top 7-10 exit

Like her!

Jordin's father is Phillippi Sparks, who played cornerback with the New York Giants for many years. Good player, too.

I thought it was pretty appropriate when her video showed her playing football.

Now that Sabrina's been voted out, Jordin may sneak into third or fourth. Good voice, and at her age, she's not gonna do anything but get better.

3/13

2nd best of night

I LOVED Jordin tonight!!! She was my favorite and it thrilled me to see her shine!!! Way to go Jordin!!!

Standing by herself she's a very pretty girl. Standing next to Seacrest she's a GIANT.

LOL... just re-read her Q & A at the top of the page............

Q: What

3/20

she may be the one to beat now. great performance

I love this girl! I didn't think she could out do her performance from last week. I see now that I was wrong.

What an absolutely PERFECT song to showcase her voice!! I can't believe Simon didn't give her more praise...

Her performance was featured on our local newscast tonight, complete with coverage of a huge Jordin Sparks party that was held downtown...definitely some Sparks fever in Phoenix!

Jordin was fabulous--I ranked her second (to Melinda). But if Jordin can keep up singing like that, she could well take over the lead, because she has so much more than a really good voice; last night she had the whole package.

Oh My Goodness, was she amazing last night or what?!? I'm so glad voters kept her in while she found herself in the first couple rounds of top 24. There's not one thing I can pick at, from last night's performance. She was the best and left everyone else in the dust, imo.

i agree ceci, she rocked last nite! best i've heard in a long time out of these contestants! she definately deserves top ten!!(top 3 actually!)

I think Jordin's got what it takes to go to the final two.

I think she has what it takes to be #1. BEAT THAT! :D She could be the youngest idol winner.

17 years old! She was awesome on tuesday. The way she performed that song gave me goosebumps. Jordin and Melinda are my favorites

Me too, Jordin and Melinda. And as good as Melinda is, I bet Jordin can edge her out.

She needs to picks songs that show off how great her voice is. I didn't think it was up there tonight.

3/27

at first i was like bad song choice but she worked it outttttttttttttttttttt. very great. she has diversity my favorite female in comps. only female i see improving each week. while kiki peak to early she continues to grow

I think the problem with this song, was that she seemed to be running out of air. She's great when a song calls for holding a note, but when it's more upbeat and you have to move around, she doesn't do as well. It's like she was gasping for breath throughout it. That being said, her voice is awesome. Not my fav perfomance of hers though.

Jordin was the most fun performance of the night, imo. But, she had some pitch problems (not too many but, enough to notice) If she keeps on the same path of getting better and better each week it will be a shame, imo, if she's not in the F2 with Blake. (Although, I admit that it's going to be hard for her to take Melinda's spot.)

Not one of her better performances.... but, this kid's got talent with a capital "T"

Sign in to follow this