Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Chris Richardson

This was the week I actually found myself really liking Chris R. He did a great job with the song. I hope he stays around.

what i dont get and it troubles about idol legitamacy is how this dude who is the least diverse of all the singers and sounds the same everyweek with his wannabee catish boyband voice was consider one of the best by the judges smh

I guess the producers think America wants another Justin Timberlake. Response: NO WE DON'T.

he wont win. they keeping him around as a place holder expect one of the top three to go in the next three weeks

4/10

omg omg i finally like a chris performance. great job dancing and singing had the latin vibe

I did not like the performance. He did not sound good at all. Although, I LOVE Santana and Rob Thomas.

Some parts I liked some parts missed the mark. Overall, I'd give it a 7.75

At the beginning, I thought I was going to hate it, but I thought he was actually quite good tonight! And he normally has been one of my least favorites.

The judges seem to be pimping this kid, for reasons i don't really understand. He's barely better than the people they routinely destroy, and in Haley's case, absolutely refuse to say ANYTHING about, except for snarky comments on her wardrobe. I think they consider him "marketable, and want him to last a few more weeks, to increase his exposure.

They're backing the wrong horse, imo. He's no Timberlake. Timberlake at least has a good voice, dances, and can entertain. Chris is more like Timberfake.

I don't like either Timberlake or Timberfake. He doesn't seem to have a huge fan base, he or phil are probably leaving this week.

4/17

how the hell did he make it to hollywood?

yep same every week

he sound like a lil girl

I didn't like it, this week, too many pitch problems too!

That nasal sound is on purpose? I don't get it. WHY?????

Or was he being sarcastic?

I think there was more to his response...he seemed pretty emotional when he mentioned the VA Tech tragedy and seemed like he was trying not to lose it. I think he pretty much didn't care about Simon's comments and was trying to maintain his composure. I could be wrong...

I went back and forth. When he first started mentioning it I rolled my eyes just like Simon but, then as he continued and said he had friends at VT I felt maybe there was a little more to this week than any of us knew, for Chris. Nonetheless, his performance was bad and the votes will probably reflect that tonight, when he goes home.

Why would he do a nasally voice on purpose?

Here's what I don't understand. I dislike him week after week because he sounds exactly the same week after week. However, the judges give him praise all the past weeks and not any this week. He should've been gone a long time ago.

see my comment on that issue cajun about the judges

my post 27

I like Chris...his looks though...he always has a look on his face that he is on the toilet and that he is very very constipated and trying to go!

When is this turd gonna get flushed? Should have been him gone this week.

he is probably one of the next two gone.. either him or KIKI this week.

Thank God VFTW isn't supporting him. I personally think he's the weakest of the 6.

Sign in to follow this