Show Schedule

BBFan

at first I thought the question was being asked of us viewers, do we watch the show live or taped? Usually we end up watching the show taped, even if just an hour behind live, to keep from sitting thru commercials. Only downside is it keeps me from being able to watch and talk online at the same time about the show, but I would have time to chat anyway because I'm so busy pausing and talking about the show with my wife/kids(and dodging things they throw at me while telling me to start the show again) :shock:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa
in general yes, but tonights will be a mix I think ...

Anyone else up to writing tonight?

I have to go to a party tonight, not sure I will be back in time. If I am I would be able to write. By that you mean go along with the show and let everyone know what is happening, correct? If so I did that in the Realone chat rooms last year.

in general yes, but tonights will be a mix I think ...

Anyone else up to writing tonight?

I'd be happy to help write up the shows that I watch, I wont' be able to see them all firsthand though. So I'm not real reliable and I don't know how well I'd write.

Tonight however I'm completely braindead :( so I doubt I'd be any good.

Let me know if you ever want me to try though, and I'll see if I can watch :)

what chatrooms do yall go one? the one on cbs? or is there a chatroom in mortys? i had live feed last year but i dont think i want it this year! there was to many problems! so where do yall go to chat?

http://www.mortystv.com/chat/ Hope to see you there!!! :wink:

BTW... you have to register again. Check e-mail for password. Might be sent to junk mail, so check there, too!

Guest Lisa
yup that is exactly what I mean!!!!

I can do that pretty well, so I will try tonight. Otherwise count me in for most other shows. I have a DVR this year, so I can pause and rewind. Yippee! It's the little things.

Guest Lisa
yup that is exactly what I mean!!!!

I can do that pretty well, so I will try tonight. Otherwise count me in for most other shows. I have a DVR this year, so I can pause and rewind. Yippee! It's the little things.

Where do you write? Chat room? Special thread?

I know, I know, you have a thread for these questions, right :?:

LOL, let me know.

DVR! Wooo hooo! I can't watch tv without mine! :lol:

Guest Blackbeard

According to the main page it says the HG have been living together for 3 days.How do you know they been together for 3 days seeing the feed ain't up yet or is there a inside source?.Thanx :)

LOL You just think the feeds are up yet... We been seeing fish for days now... LOL Yes there are pictures of them in the house floating around here on Morty's...

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Ack!!! How can they do this to us? It just premiers and already we have a break in the show schedule?

Can anyone confirm?

Guest ranster627

It's always done this way week 1 ... I hate it and I think they lose vuewers, but that is the way it is! ... sorry!!!!

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Well, I do at least have the feeds, so I will survive ;-)

But the rest of my family was looking forward to the show.

And btw--all that is on in BB's time slot Saturday is a Cold Case re-run :roll:

They move into that house a week early ..

They really have no excuse not to have a show on saturday .. they could have had it pre-taped.

Stupid CBS.

:(

The next show is Tuesday... Julie does this every year and it always causes this problem... The live show is the only one Julie is on so she always says I will see you back here one week from tonight for the live eviction and the next head of household is crowned... Then we have Saturday's show and Tuesday's show... It's just that Julie is usually only seen on live shows thus Thursday's does this make sense or am I rambling??? LOL

Here is a screen cap from www.cbs.com...

nextshow.jpg