COMING SOON: The Masked Singer starts February 2, 2020 on FOX  ●  Lego Masters February 5th on FOX  ●  Survivor: Winners at War Starts February 12, 2020 on CBS  ●  Summer House Starts February 5, 2020 on Bravo  ●  Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Starts February 16 on HGTV  ●  American Idol Starts February 16, 2020 on ABC  ●  The Voice begins on February 24, 2020 on NBC  ●  Big Brother Cananda Starts March 6 on Global & Live Streaming  ● 

Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Charla And Mirna

I never really hated reality contestants before but I have to say I really do hate these two..I just find them very offensive...If ever a team needed to be dealt a lose it has to be these two..they don't even deserve to win in my opinion....

Haven't watched much of these two, but I've seen enough to agree with the consensus here. Just two shitty human beings.

Yeah i know :(

but i really hope they do have a fav. team award, cause i honestly think they will win, either them or rob and amber, but i hate them

i think they could of won if they didnt have to wait for everybody.. they got there 40 mins earlier, but they had to wait and they all got within 20 mins of them

Yay - I was so happy they came in third, only thing better would have been them not finishing at all!! Now I hope they never come back lol!

Sorry but I really dont see them winning any kind of fav team thing, I think that would be an easy lose for them.

Those overcoming ADVERSITY speeches made me sick. I am glad they did not win. :animated_bouncy:

Is there talk of some 'America's choice?' I wouldn't think so, since no one is actually voted off. But even if they did do something like this, I don't think Charla and Mirna would win. As much as some people might admire Charla and what she has to 'overcome' ( I'm also kind of tired of that speech), they probably have as much dislike for Mirna.

Sometimes I have felt like the biggest thing Charla had to overcome was Miran and the nasty way she would treat her. I know that's probably not fair, since editing wants us to see her being bossy, rude and condescending. There were probably other times we didn't see, where she may have been very supportive and encouraging to Charla. I know we didn't see too much of that on the race, but we did see a little bit. But for me, her nastiness overshadows the small amount of positive that we did see.

There is no talk of an Favorite choice award..someone mentioned it in a post and we just all commented on it..

I think there should be a People's Choice award . . . . but I think it should be voted on by cab drivers all over the world who were insulted by the phony accent of these condescending clowns.

I don't know on what planet these 2 would ever be considered the people's favorite.

king123 would be the only vote for them.

and i would vote for them a million times... oh how i would of loved to see them 2 as parters on Big brother! HA

Yikes. Trapped in a house with those 2? I think Charla would drown in the deep end of the hot tub.

lmao yeah they wouldnt last a day in the BB house! Please no more of these two, they are over done!!

I have a spoiler about their next gig...

ringlingbrothers.jpg

King you know that is going to piss off king123 and Margaritta........ :animated_scratchchin:

ok, ive finaly been able to get back on without being mad at Kingofreality..

lol

:animated_rotfl:

I thought I felt a burning glare for awhile... Now I know what it was!!!!

I will give the "Three Ring Queens" some credit on being good foes... And they did run a decent race...

Thanks, finaly a little bit of respect. hehe

I gotta tell you the truth, the reason i mainly like them is cause they are SO HOTT!! i mean, they could both easily be on the cover of Maxim, or some other major hot people magizine.. hehe :beach: <-- they are so hot, they are the sun in that picture, and im the little blue guy