Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Charla And Mirna

yeah but can they be proud of having a hate thread, yes its a long thread, but its mostly... well lets say not nice stuff. I still cant understand how people can root for them, abbaholic already said they are annoying, rude, whiny, self absorbed, obnoxious and there are alot of other words that could be added there, but I dont want to get this deleted lol They are just all around not nice people, who really dont deserve to win, and please stop with the stupid accents, you're making yourself look even worse (if thats possible!)

I looked to see if they YOU TUBED Mirna's little speech about how they choose to play the game with kindness. They want to win the game because they played the game with integrity.

OK I am paraphrasing but they were spewing a bunch of bullshi+.

That accent they use with everyone drives me nuts. I can hate them on that alone.

You are so right, Talker, they are great entertainment. My sister and I rewatched this weeks epi last night and I gotta say, I laughed so hard I almost wet myself when Mirna kept running into things on that bike. With that said, I still really dislike(not love to hate) Mirna because she is completely clueless as to how she looks. Especially with the whole "we play fair", you know what, Mirna? This is a race and I like it when people are cutthroat, but when racers are cutthroat and then get mad at others for the same, its just annoying. Plus, LEAVE YOUR COUSIN ALONE!!! I am sure she has had to put up with your whiney "your holding me back"crap for the last 30 years, can't you cut her a little slack on national TV? There, rant over. :animated_wave:

I roll my eyes when she uses the word friend to talk to strangers. I think it comes from the time when she was using it after harassing a taxi driver for not wanting to help a poor young female. Now every time I hear her say it, it sounds so phony.

Just everything about them gets on my nerves. Such phony girls.... especially Mirna.

Ok.

I came across a video which shows the part where Charla made herself vomit.

In fact, someone has gone and edited together only the Charla and Mirna bits for each episode, and posted them on YouTube!!!

Here is the link for Episode 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jZ14RRQwaY

(The vomitting part starts around 5:20 and goes for like 30 seconds.)

Here is a link to the Youtube user's Charla & Mirna videos: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mrg729

Enjoy. (Or NOT, more likely!)

Lets go MARLA(charla and mirna team)

Tonight is in Important night! come in 1st!

I love MARLA.. i hope they win it all!

I know some people dont like Mirna, but thats ok. I STILL love MARLA

They actually didn't bug me as much as usual today. I think the beauty queens are starting to bug me even more than Charla and Mirna if thats possible. But then again I think the only team that doesn't is Danny and Oswald. But yes Mirnas voice is bad.

I agree they weren't as annoying this episode. It was nice to see them have fun during the kung fu climbing thing. I still can't stand the made up accent though. It bugs me more then I can even begin to explain.

still don't like them, but i'll give them that they sure are entertaining!! they really can make me chuckle at times!

I thought they were very annoying trying to push their way in everything.

Yup found them to be annoying again as per usual. The fake accents and calling everyone your friend, is getting really old, I dont think it helps them at all if anythign it makes the locals look at them even more strangely, man I cant wait for them to be gone.

As for the entertainment fator, they do make me laugh sometimes, but I am not laughing with them I am totally laughing at them!!!

To me, it was def the beauty queens that won the most annoying last night, but "Marla" came in a close second. I will never like them cause of their previously mentioned annoyances, but at least the accent seems to be waning a little.

I agree abbaholic, I found the queens more annoying last night. Not that Mirna wasn't annoying. I actually found Mirna kind of entertaining than annoying for the first time.

Man, charla kicked butt when she was climbing that bambo wall!!

I SOOO hope they win it all!

i want those queens out though...

At the end of the show, when they were showing next weeks episodes... they said that 2 teams suprisingly agree to Yield a team...

who do you think it was and who did they yeild?

From the looks of the way that preview for next week's episode was edited, it looked to me like Charla & Mirna were plotting with Oswald & Danny to yield Dustin And Kandice (The Beauty Queens).

It's my personal hope that it backfires, and Mirna goes home instead. (Charla can stay, she's cool.)

Can you tell who my favourite team is yet?

(Those blondes kick butt, and us blondes need to stick together.)

Actually, at this point I would be happy if anyone but Mirna wins!

As for the accent, I can forgive them that, even though it IS annoying.

I figure that maybe Mirna's parents were immigrants (from Armenia, I think???) and she grew up hearing them speak with that accent, and sometimes when someone doesn't speak a second language well, the person they're talking to ends up simplifying their responses to put them into more understandable terms, even responding in a like accent. I've seen this many times when French-speaking people and English-speaking people try to communicate. So maybe Mirna is just doing this unconciously, in reverse, adding the accent and "dumbing it down" before she even knows if the person she is speaking to speaks English.

I don't think marla and oswald and danny teaming up to yield the blondes would be "suprising". I think the blondes and eric and dani are gonna yield marla. That would be suprising because Dani is anti yield plus they agreed with marla to try to get the queens out first.

im going to be ticked if they dont make final 3!! they should already be there, but it was an non-elimentation round!

i know they will make it,AND i wish they will win the entire game!! I think they will either WIN or come in a close (20 mins) 2nd place... but im pretty sure they will beat the queenz.

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

GO MIRNA! WIN AMAZING RACE ALLSTARS!!

I heard several people in church today :pray2: for Charla and Mirna to go home tonight...all I have to say to that is "Lord hear our :pray2: "..... :animated_rotfl:

I love Mirna and Charla! They were my favorite during their season and I hope they win this year!

How does Charla put up with Mirna? There is a difference between "not treating someone special" and "treating someone like shit." Mirna says Charla doesn't want to be treated special, but that doesn't mean treat her like shit. I hope they are eliminated SOON.

but you also have to relize they are cousins.. they are blood... most people(probably including you) fight with their cousins... not a serious, but your probably always vickering..

They aren't "fighting." Mirna is yelling at Charla and treating her like shit while Charla just doesn't say anything. I don't call that fighting if only one side of the aisle is instigating and throwing punches.