Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Charla And Mirna

definitely the hammer. Mirna needs to shut up! I loved Charla's comment, "Can you yell at me some more?"

Even more Charla and Mirna love tonight!! I have not laughed so hard at the AR as I did tonight as I did when Charla stuck the knife down her throat :animated_rotfl:

okay, they actually cracked me up last nite. them and the beauty queens were a good combo!

and then they got in the cars and they reminded me how much i dislike them! mirna is a loud mouth who needs to shut it! no wonder people don't want to deal with them!! GRRRRRRRRR

The knife down the throat was such a riot. Oh well Charla in the aurmor and falling over cracked me up.

not once, but she went down twice! the second time the nice stable boy just came and got the horse from her! how considerate!

Her falling not once but twice was great!! But I must have missed the knife part? Can someone explain please?

I missed the knife too but laughed hysterically at Charla falling. I guess the only reason she did the roadblock/detour (I can't remember which is which) is because of the way Mirna kept saying that she had to do everything.

lol I agree RF she only did it because of Mirna yelling at her, I swear charla should get a muzzle for Mirna, maybe then our ears wont hurt after an episode!

The BQ's and Charla/Mirna chose the sausage making detour. Each member had to make a sausage link then eat two feet of sausage. When she was halfway through, Charla realized she couldn't finish it all so she stuck a knife down her throat and made herself throw up. She also seemed to piddle around while she was eating it, which was ususual considering she did all of the eating challenges during their season. During season five, she basically wolfed down a kilogram of caviar (that is 2.2 lbs of fish eggs) at one roadblock and then ate almost an entire scrambled ostrich egg. Mirna kept telling her to hurry up which made her slow down even more (methinks she was being a bit passive agressive).

You missed the part where she made herself vomit by sticking the handle of the knife down her throat? The point was to vomit, make room in her stomach and then keep eating. It was priceless. I totally loved the fact that these two girl teams got a chance to bond, when they hate eachother so much. Ugh, can't Mirna drown and Charla join up with one of the other teams? That'd be cool. The whole vomiting thing was super funny cause Charla said " how do people do this?" and all I could think was how ironic, that while teamed with the beauty queens, she forced herself to throw up. (not saying the girls are bulimic AT ALL, just saying that beauties, models and skinny girls in general get a bad wrap and then there was cuddly Charla in a classic bulimic position.)

ok sorry I didnt realise that was the part you were talking about, yes I did see her trying to make herself throw up. Lol blue bird about her being passive aggressive.. wouldnt doubt it!

ahah. now I know why I missed it. I've been sick and I had my husband mute the throwing up parts whle I turned my head in fear that I would vomit myself.

Mirna needs to realize that the reason they were asked back to do the show wasn't because of her "sparkling" personalilty. It was because Charla was a viewer (and producer) favorite. I remember seeing an interview with Kami and Karli (the twins from season 5) on Dennis Miller. He asked them about Charla and Mirna. They said they tried to interact with Charla, but Mirna wouldn't let them.

Last night was a laugh out loud AR classic. Charla "leading" the horse (in circles) was funny enough. But the falling down in the armor was slapstick funny (I was horrified at myself for laughing so hard).

Now I was alittle alarmed at the fact that Charla chose to put a knife (instead of a finger) down her throat...I really thougt that the beauty contestants would have been able to give some good pointers in that department.

Lastly, I LOVED the comment Eric made about Miss California...

I was wondering too why she choose the knife, my guess would be that her fingers were to short? (just want to point out I am not trying to being mean here!)

hehe, and the OTHER teams who were trying to eat couldnt cause of the noise... this is probably one of my favorite episodes!!

Did anyone see Charla on the Celebrity Poker Challenge on Sunday. Johnny Fairplay and Amourosa and some other reality people were playing too. Fairplay was booed badly and he went out pretty early.

Charla played well but she didn't win. Ammo came in 2nd

I did actually see Charla on that poker thing (while flipping through channels).

She looked a lot better all dolled up, I will say.

I couldn't find the throwing up part, but here is a 2-minute video of the whole "Face-Planting Knight".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rILdb3kRqvw

(The screaming at the end is my favourite part!)

Oh shut up you holier than thou bitches.

Edit: I mean bitch because Mirna is the one running her mouth. I don't know how Charla puts up with her.

Mirna was just so full of BS and so fake in their little interview snippits. Mirna with her fake sweet voice and batting her eyelashes.......

Wow I will have to watch it again to remember the comments but she said something about they don't play the game that way - that they want to win the game by their skill and not by stepping on other players. bla bla bla. I did not believe a word of it.

What, exactly is a future Charla and Mirna? Annoying, rude, whiny, self absorbed, obnoxious we had already established, but with that comment, Mirna just stepped into lala land. Weirdo.

It's too bad people can't sit back and enjoy them for their entertainment value. Heck they have the most posts here. Hate eme or Love em they have people talking

proud member of the FCMW